What a great forum this is

Started by Aart Brouwer, 23 May 2010, 12:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aart Brouwer

It just occurred to me that this is a great little (as yet) forum. It has a great crew, great input from all sorts of gamers, almost no spam or flames. And I pick up some useful snippet of info here every day.

Kudos to the team at Pendraken, and may we still have the same atmosphere when membership passes the 1000 mark.

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

Thanks for the kind words Aart.  We'll be doing our best to keep this place friendly and relaxed as the members increase.  We'll also look at starting some competitions and things once we get past 500 members, so get your friends to come and join as well!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jchaos79

I think the same as Aart brouwer. Also think that when you feel confortable is good to let it know to your host, that is the reason I post a respond here  :)

Sean Clark

:P

Apologies for the threadomancy but I agree

Sean
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

17-21l

You are all butt kissers  :P :P
But then again if it gets me a discount or some free figures- well why the hell not, I can suck butt with the best of them !!
;) :)

You guys really are the best - and such handesome devils too!!
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!