10mm Doctor Who - Time Lord Alliance Vr Daleks

Started by Vulpine, 22 December 2012, 12:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulpine

Ah yes! I remember now, the casting is totally separate. With it!
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Vulpine

You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Vulpine

04 January 2013, 09:04:59 PM #34 Last Edit: 04 January 2013, 09:09:22 PM by Vulpine
Cool means fairly cold! Liquid Nitrogen is very low temperature  8) The Fonz, he's cool, so is Tom Baker, Clint Eastwod, Robert De-niro, Boba Fet, Anthony Ainley, Sean Bean and Pims!
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Vulpine

You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Techno

I had to look up Anthony Ainley.
Don't remember him as the Master at all...Who was (were) the Doctor(s) when he appeared ?
Can vaguely remember the first (?) Master....Roger Delgado (?)...Have to go and look HIM up now !
Ah....memeories ! ;)
Cheers - Phil

Vulpine

05 January 2013, 08:44:53 AM #38 Last Edit: 05 January 2013, 08:52:36 AM by Vulpine
Techno , have you not watched the Episode 'The Five Doctors'?  =)

Anthony Ainley.

He first appears towards the end of Tom bakers time and played Nissa's (didn't like her) dad, until the master stole his body. He was the master who basically engineered Tom Bakers death. He went on to play the doctor in Davidson's time all the way until the last McCoy episode.

I think he's very cool in the DW episode 'the fire doctors' no only did he take out a whole squad of Cybermen (one of the only 'pawns'  working with Cyber men who has killed them) but the way he takes the leader out... He picked up a cybergun, The leader didn't pick up on that, I honestly didn't pick up on it, he does it in such a relaxed way and then BLAST.

But the best bit is how he was suppose to help the doctor (he did try!). When he's summond to the Time Lord, high council is one of my all time best doctor who bits. He walks in and sits down, before being offers a seat and says "I may be seated" and smiles, that's cool but even better, when the high council are talking about the problem with the docter(s) and are offering the deal Time lord President Borusa says "We are prepared to offer you a full and free pardon." And the master replies with an awesome grin:

"What makes you think I want your forgiveness?"

That episode shouldn't be called 'the 5th doctors' (not even the 4 doctors due to bakers Cop out) it should have been called 'one Master'
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Vulpine

Quote from: Vulpine on 05 January 2013, 08:44:53 AM
He went on to play the doctor in Davidson's time

He went on to play the master in Davidson's time
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Techno

Quote from: Vulpine on 05 January 2013, 08:44:53 AM
Techno , have you not watched the Episode 'The Five Doctors'?  =)

Stroll on V :)......I think I remember watching that once, ....many years ago..... but apart from the fact that William Hartnell couldn't reprise his role as the first Doctor, owing to him being dead, there's nothing else about the episode (s) ? that springs to mind.

I'll go and find a synopsis of the show....Bound to be something on WikiP....and see if any old brain cells are jogged into action.  ;)

Cheers - Phil.

Vulpine

I think you can get it on eBay for less than a fiver, well worth getting.

Yeah Hartnel  :( However the actor who replaces him did a fine job.
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Techno

I have a sneaky feeling that it's one of the episodes on sale at our local market for a couple of quid ! :)
I'll take a look on Saturday.
Cheers - Phil.

Vulpine

06 January 2013, 08:21:02 PM #43 Last Edit: 06 January 2013, 08:24:57 PM by Vulpine
Trust me its an awesome episode:
• The master (as said above) is awesome,
• Pert and Trout are on top form
• Raston warrior robot is dirt
• Good plot to do with corruption from up high
• Bit of 'dark' time lord history discussed
• Dalek and Yeti are in it.
• Cyberman are on top form. You can see them in a 'battle field' situation!
• The cyberman Vr Master an awesome scene
• The Cybermen Vr the Raston is even better.
• Only thing I thought was a tad pants is it was another episode with to many assistance, so you find a lot of them 'chilling' in the TARDIS, falling over thistles and such, Brigadier and SJS were good mind!
You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!