Dr Who characters plus all the bad guys.

Started by sulphur, 10 December 2012, 12:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sulphur

Dont know if this has been requested before, but ive just downloaded the DR Who miniatures game rules and now could do with the figures. Ones ive seen so far online look very pricey. Any ideas anyone or can Leon now have a think about doing this range. Cheers kev

Sean67

Sulphur

I've got some of these from Vulpine who is on this forum lovely models have a look at his pictures on his Dr Who Thread
regards
Sean

sulphur

Thanks for that sean67 ive had a look and now realise the problem pendraken may have in doing the range. I have also had a look at blacktree designs and they are amazing so probably go that route. Just one question if blacktree can do it why cant Pendraken? cheers Kev

Leon

Quote from: sulphur on 10 December 2012, 07:40:41 PM
Just one question if blacktree can do it why cant Pendraken?

Blacktree own the rights to Doctor Who figures, which they bought with Harlequin I believe.  I think Harlequin got the rights back in the 90's, when the TV show was off the air and there weren't any plans for it to be brought back?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sulphur

Cheers Leon, its a shame as it would have been a great range for Pendraken to have done, all the best Kev.

Last Hussar

I can't remember who publishes them - is it the TV21 rules? - but they do a range of figures in 28mm.  They are NOT in anyway anything from the BBC, though they do have a professor in a tweed jacket and bow-tie, a chap in a rain coat...
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry