General / king on throne

Started by Madgav, 17 January 2013, 10:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madgav

I am looking for a central General figure for my chaos / barbarian army. What I have in mind is the Conan the barbarian iconic pose from the movie when he is the old king, remembering his youth... Are there any existing miniatures that could be converted ??? Any ideas.

Leon

That's a tricky one...  :-\

There's the Dwarf King, carried by a team of bearers, but he's definitely a Dwarf!  You could scratch build a plinth using one of the Dungeon chairs maybe, and then put a figure on it?  It'd require a bit of conversion work either way unfortunately.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

i_am_win

Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!