2012 Progress Review

Started by Nosher, 28 November 2012, 04:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

http://nosherswargames.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/progrees-review-2012.html

With a month to go I take a light-hearted look at what I have managed to achieve in 2012 and more importantly what I didn't this year.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

I'm not taking any blame for those, the Naps and Falkland's are all there for you now... (except the Nap French generals, the Austrian 3lb'er, or any Falkland's vehicles, but apart from that they're complete...!)

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

As Lemmey says, Nosher, impressive. The great thing about having several projects on the go is that if you get bored with the one you're doing you can switch to something completely different.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Steve J

A great review and I must say you really have accomplished an awful lot this year. I might do the same thing myself but I fear I would be too shocked by lack of progress in most, if not all, areas.

DaveH

I'll have to do one myself, but not till end of year as I get a week off between xmas and new year so will get some more painting time in.

So far I've not had a bad year despite getting sidetracked into a new project, but my 10 and 15mm have been a bit neglected.