Pics from Warfare!

Started by Leon, 28 November 2012, 03:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

28 November 2012, 03:41:24 AM Last Edit: 01 December 2012, 04:16:44 AM by Leon
Apologies it's taken so long to get these up, but here's the pics from this year's Warfare show!

The show fills two halls, the first with the traders, and the second with all the games:

This year we had the absolute pleasure of having SixSidedDice over from Ireland to help us out with a Dungeon participation game, which kept loads of people entertained throughout the two days:

Saturday was a little slower for us than last year, but the Sunday was a little better, so everything balanced out in the end.  We also got chance to catch up with quite a few Forum members, including AndyMac, mad lemmey, Paint it Pink, sunjester and Just A Few Orcs.  There were more, but I've lost my list!

Some pics of the other games:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Very, very impressive ! 8)
Great pics as usual Leon.
Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Well worth the wait Leon. There seemed to be more games than last year, but then we were only there on the Sunday and a few tables were empty IIRC. A lot of 28mm stuff by the look of it as well.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

General Bt Sherman

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Hertsblue

Some nicely worked games there, Leon. And good pics in difficult conditions.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net