1860's Italian

Started by alexgalva, 21 November 2012, 12:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgalva

Hi to all the forum members!
I'd like to have some photos/detailed description about 1860's Italian range. If I remember correctly, it's not yet a remodelled range (like FPW or 1860's Austrian). And if no, is it worth buying now? What do you think?

Thanks in advance,
Alessandro.

Shedman

alexgalva

Thank you Shedman!
Sadly there are no codes.. I can recognize only line in coat and bersaglieri.

Now a question to Leon.. is there any plan to resculpt them in 2013? Any hope for the Russo-turkish range also?

Thanks for your answer.

Leon

Quote from: alexgalva on 22 November 2012, 11:52:35 AM
Now a question to Leon.. is there any plan to resculpt them in 2013? Any hope for the Russo-turkish range also?

No plans at the moment to revamp the Italians, we've got too much on already with all the Naps and WW1 items.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bernie

Hi

Pics of Italians - Bersaglieri at front, Infantry in line in next two rows and cavalry at the rear. They are nice figures, perfectly adequate but because they are quite old models not as good as the revamped Austrians and Prussians for 1866/1870

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/BernardGanley/Trapped%20Like%20a%20Fox%20Wargame%20for%201866/1866%20Formations%20and%20Troop%20Types/ItalianBrigade1866.jpg

Techno

Welcome Alessandro !
Cheers - Phil

Hertsblue

Seconded. Have you done an intro in the welcome section?  :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

barbarian

Alessandro, di dove sei? Sono a Tarquinia (VT)

Ale, where are you ? I am in Tarquinia.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

alexgalva

Ciao! Io sono di Pesaro.. nelle Marche.. diciamo sulla costa orientale..  :D

Hi! I'm from Pesaro.. in Marche.. let's say on the east coast..  :D

alexgalva

And thanks to all for infos and welcomes!!