Previous topic - Next topic

Baconheimer

I would also purchase this.

Dave Fielder

Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Le Manchou

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

holdfast

As Mollinary and Holdfast start to work on the next volume of our 1866 Wargaming in History Books it would be nice to reserve a slot for an Austrian and a Prussian Band if you can just get round to it. Most of the next volume will be Koniggratz and in the actual history many a Prussian band struck up at the end. We need to have the option available for the Austrians too, assuming that they can reverse history.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

My god, its a bit dusty in this one......

ianS  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

cameronian

Painting of a military band behind an Austrian column at Trautenau, Trutnov museum, also the dog drawn big drum, would make a cracking model.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

FierceKitty

A few Japanese and Chinese taiko, gongs, and conch-trumpets would be good.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

cameronian

Like this.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Aksu

ACW compatible musicians would be very nice indeed. Even a fifer would be useful, no need to do the whole brass section.
Cheers,
Aksu

The only musicians should be pipers and Lamberg(sp) - both those are weapons.

IanS

Ithoriel

Quote from: ianrs54 on 10 October 2014, 12:40:08 PM
The only musicians should be pipers and Lamberg(sp) - both those are weapons.

IanS

First result when I searched for LAMBERG was Pia Lamberg who is definitely not a weapon. Unless you consider her a sufficient advert for the adage "Make Love Not War" as to constitute an article of psychological warfare targeting troops morale :)

A LAMBEG on the other hand is a big f***-off drum which, if not exactly a weapon of war, definitely assaults the eardrums, especially when deployed en masse!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Fenton

Quote from: Ithoriel on 10 October 2014, 01:42:29 PM
First result when I searched for LAMBERG was Pia Lamberg who is definitely not a weapon. Unless you consider her a sufficient advert for the adage "Make Love Not War" as to constitute an article of psychological warfare targeting troops morale :)

A LAMBEG on the other hand is a big f***-off drum which, if not exactly a weapon of war, definitely assaults the eardrums, especially when deployed en masse!

All my family and live in Lambeg. We at one time lived beside one of the guys that made the drums and unfortunately tested them as well
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leman

Also have 15mm ACW bands, ambulances, surgeons, nurses, train etc.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Quote from: Ithoriel on 10 October 2014, 01:42:29 PM

Ok - I did put an sp next to it - dat be de vone I vant.

IanS