Some WIP

Started by clibinarium, 03 November 2012, 07:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: clibinarium on 07 November 2012, 04:17:34 PM
Well I'm just back from the Post Office, so they should be at HQ tomorrow!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Minenfeld

Great stuff, well worth the wait, Thanks Clib.

General Bt Sherman

Really nice figures!
Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

The sculpts arrived here today, and have gone straight into a master mould tonight.  We'll get some spins taken over this weekend, and should be able to get busy with the production moulds next week hopefully.  We've got quite a few moulds on the go for other companies at the moment though, so I'm not sure if we'll be able to get anything into full production for Warfare.  We'll do our best though!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Quote from: clibinarium on 03 November 2012, 07:58:39 PM
The long awaited day draws closer. The faithful will be rewarded.

First three new packs of AWI cavalry. British light dragoons in tarletons, British Legion cavalry, and American dragoons in French helmets. These are pics I take to assess whether any tweaks are needed, but they are pretty much done.

There will be more to come once I get more horses, but these will be heading off to HQ on Monday.

who was the idiot who said Clib didn't like cavalry  :-[ :-[ :-[

great stuff

Minenfeld

Regarding the British light dragoons in tarletons, you could paint them up as the 4th continental Light Dragoons. Although the carbines would have to go if your an authentic nut like me ! =)

jdeleonardis

Im looking forward to getting my hands on these!