Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
06 December 2019, 10:31:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've released an excellent V1 Launch ramp!
287362 Posts in 17092 Topics by 2193 Members
Latest Member: Howardqpr
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Wider Wargaming
| |-+  Books (Moderator: goat major)
| | |-+  'Books' section?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'Books' section?  (Read 4092 times)
Leon
Viscount

« on: 05 July 2010, 07:16:44 PM »

Would people be interested in having a board for useful books?

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Sandinista
Brigadier

« Reply #1 on: 05 July 2010, 09:16:47 PM »

Sharing knowledge is surely one of the reasons a forum like this exists - so that is a yes from me

nikharwood
General

« Reply #2 on: 05 July 2010, 09:31:23 PM »

Agreed  Cool

Megamatman
Colonel

« Reply #3 on: 05 July 2010, 10:13:49 PM »

Sharing knowledge is surely one of the reasons a forum like this exists - so that is a yes from me

I've always thought it was for knob gags  Cheesy Cheesy

Megamatman
nikharwood
General

« Reply #4 on: 05 July 2010, 10:36:22 PM »

Hahahahaha - that as well, natch  Cool

Are you going to set a separate board for those - or would you like to see them (generously) interspersed with all the other threads?  Wink

Oh - and my starter-for-ten? (look away if you have a nervous disposition....) scroll DOWN...

I met a girl in a nightclub once...we got talking...and dancing....and grinding....she took me home....and we did some more dancing...and grinding....and then she whispered in my ear, "Give me 9 inches and make it hurt." So I f%&ked her 3 times & smacked her in the mouth.

It's a joke...go on....laugh, I dare you  Grin Cheesy Shocked Grin Cool Tongue Cheesy
« Last Edit: 05 July 2010, 10:39:55 PM by nikharwood » Logged

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #5 on: 06 July 2010, 01:40:23 AM »

I met a girl in a nightclub once...we got talking...and dancing....and grinding....she took me home....and we did some more dancing...and grinding....and then she whispered in my ear, "Give me 9 inches and make it hurt." So I f%&ked her 3 times & smacked her in the mouth.

It's a joke...go on....laugh, I dare you  Grin Cheesy Shocked Grin Cool Tongue Cheesy

Grin Cheesy Grin

www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
sultanbev
Playtester
Captain

« Reply #6 on: 06 July 2010, 01:13:10 PM »

back on topic  :Smiley, yes, a book section would be a good idea, where people can report damned good books read (or pan bad ones!), give references on specific subjects, and links to free e-books that are relevant. And perhaps for trading books that people are willing to sell/swap.

Mark
Steve J
General

« Reply #7 on: 06 July 2010, 01:55:53 PM »

Good idea Mark. I've got loads of good recommendations for WWII, so would appreciate books that others thought worth reading for different eras.

http://wwiiwargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - 2 x Winner!
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #8 on: 06 July 2010, 02:51:08 PM »

Sounds like a goer then, I'll sort that out today.  We've got some books we can put up for sale.

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #9 on: 07 July 2010, 05:05:08 AM »

And just like that...  books board!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: