Heroes and Heroines

Started by TheKatanaDan, 03 November 2012, 04:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKatanaDan

There are a decent selection of male heroes, and the Keira figure is a step in the right direction but I would like to see some more generic dungeon crawler heroes!
Several poses in various combinations of armour and cloaks, with a good selection of men and women.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis

Gran76

How about a first 10mm multi-pose figures with seperate heads, arms, torsos and legs and seperate weapons. Probably a nightmare to cast and could be a bit fiddly but would be excellent to make your own band of heroes the way you want them to look like.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I can hear the screams of a thousand 10mm sculptors as they cry out in fear!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

TheKatanaDan

Oof no, one of the reasons I love 10mm is the single-piece casting, they are ready to paint right out of the mail! The thought of trying to put 10mm figures together sends shivers of panic down my spine!

clibinarium

My day is full of putting together 10mm heads, torsos, weapons etc . I doubt most customers would have the time or patience to do it.

TheKatanaDan

What you do is a god-given skill then, I have thus far had zero success putting multi-part metal figures together. I like plastic kits but metal I just cannot get to stay together. 10mm figures are the best of everything; diverse, affordable, easy to paint and require no assembly!

Techno

Quote from: clibinarium on 03 November 2012, 05:44:28 PM
My day is full of putting together 10mm heads, torsos, weapons etc . I doubt most customers would have the time or patience to do it.

I agree with Clibby ! ;)
Cheers - Phil.

sunjester

I don't buy 28mm plastics because I can't stand putting them together...just the thought of trying to do it in 10mm   #-o >:( :'( 8-}

TheKatanaDan

Exactly, with one-piece figures you can open them, basecoat them in a faction colour, add a few highlights and boom, ready for battle!
Returning to the original topic I managed to find a decent pic of th "beggar women" which woul make good female mages. There any pics of the witch elves floating about anywhere?

Leon

Quote from: TheKatanaDan on 04 November 2012, 10:27:09 PM
There any pics of the witch elves floating about anywhere?

There is one somewhere, but it's escaping me at the moment.  I'll keep looking!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!