November Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 November 2012, 04:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Quote from: general_btsherman on 01 November 2012, 04:25:36 PM
Thats a lot of stuff! :o

Certainly is - and some great additions to the ranges too  8)

maciek

Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

Hi Maciek!

Long time no speak.  I think this is probably Old Cherry Tree Washington himself, released to the masses in response to public pressure.  The plinth allows him to be used as a statue for games right up to the present day.  :D

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

maciek

Quote from: mollinary on 05 November 2012, 08:23:54 AM
I think this is probably Old Cherry Tree Washington himself, released to the masses in response to public pressure.  The plinth allows him to be used as a statue for games right up to the present day.  :D
:D
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Phobos on 01 November 2012, 10:11:19 AM
Lybian spearmen? interesting...

They've been done as spearmen, there were a lot of references and other companies showing similar posing, so I thought it'd be OK?

:-\

Quote from: Gran76 on 01 November 2012, 04:24:49 PM
Just wondering if an A should be inserted between the M and G in the FLA8 and FLA9 MG team?  " All will be revealed in the fullness of time"  SGT Terry by BRT platoon sergeant.

IT's the FN MAG gun, I've just put it down as MG for now.  I'll get that tweaked as I get the photo's done.

Quote from: maciek on 05 November 2012, 07:43:23 AM

?

As Mollinary says, it's the George figure with a plinth to allow him to be used as a statue in more modern games.  We weren't sure where to put this one, so we put it in with the AWI codes.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jagger

Leon, I am curious about the composition of the Napoleonic Austrian high command?  Are they specific commanders or staff?

Leon

Quote from: Jagger on 08 November 2012, 12:27:48 AM
Leon, I am curious about the composition of the Napoleonic Austrian high command?  Are they specific commanders or staff?

There's a pic of the greens in the preview thread: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2774.msg36306.html#msg36306

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jagger

Thanks Leon!  They will be included in my next order. 

whiteoak

Quote from: Leon on 01 November 2012, 04:00:47 AM
This month's releases come to you in a slightly rushed manner,
There unfortunately aren't any pics yet, but I'll be getting those done as soon as we get back into work on Monday or Tuesday hopefully.
And if all that wasn't enough, we've also got a load more Falkland's codes ready to go, with the majority of the foot now available!

Hi Leon

I was hoping for photos of the Falkland Brits with Helmets and the Argies to give you a pre-order for Warfare.... not a lot of time left now. .I presume you will be bring them to Reading - seperately as coded - or bunled into an Army pack?.....

Best regards

Kelvin

Leon

I'll see how many I can get spun off, but time's escaping me at a rapid pace at the moment.  I was hoping to have the pics up by now, but getting prepped for the show has taken up most of this week.  I'll make sure to have at least a single pack of everything for you there, and hopefully more if I can.

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Great news! I'll be along to pick mine up on Sunday!  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

whiteoak

Quote from: mad lemmey on 13 November 2012, 08:25:50 PM
Great news! I'll be along to pick mine up on Sunday!  :D

Thats decided I go on Saturday and buy Mad Lemmys stash! :)

Gennorm

Quote from: whiteoak on 13 November 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Thats decided I go on Saturday and buy Mad Lemmys stash! :)
Just be munching a big bag of wine gums and you'll pass for him  :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Albie Bach

Hi Leon
I'm a bit late with this but I've just noticed the November release codes below have only been added to the ww2 British List and not the inter-war AVBCW list.

BR167   Home Guard, Lewis gun, sidecap (10)   Â£1.35
BR168   Policemen, rifle, 3 poses (10)   Â£1.35
BR169   Upper class civilians, 3 poses (10)   Â£1.35

I nearly missed them.
Cheers, Colin
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)