Show: Smoggycon, Middlesbrough

Started by Leon, 22 October 2012, 02:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Our local show is taking place on Saturday 24th November this year, at the Southland's Centre in Middlesbrough.  We'll need any pre-orders for this one in to us before Sat 17th Nov if possible please!  For more info, check the Middlesbrough Gamers website: http://www.m-gc.co.uk/smoggycon/index.html

We hope to see you there!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Quote from: Hertsblue on 22 October 2012, 10:06:46 AM
Lie-in for this one, Leon?  ;)

Yep, we'll even be setting up the night before cos we can!  Should be able to roll out of bed about 8-ish and head down the road.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

Snow permitting i'll try and make it down.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Bit fr for me - and my NBC kit is out of date.....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Just to update, we'll need pre-orders for Smoggycon in before Mon 19th please!

8)

Leon

Well the stand is up, the massive pile of bases is bagged, and we've been for a nice curry with Eldamarelf and John from Ironclad!  Hope to see some of you there tomorrow!

8)

Leon

Really good day at Smoggycon, 435 people through the door, plus the gamers already in, which was up on last year.  Outside was a little foggy (!), but inside was busy with it's usual friendly atmosphere.  Jenna was doing the pics for MGC again, so I'll see if I can pilfer some of those to put up later tonight!

:D

Techno

Glad it went well Leon !

Foggy ?....I'd swap fog for the amount of rain that's been chucking down here for the last few days.....Sodding AWFUL !!! :o :o
Have to be grateful though...Though there have been a lot of roads flooding around here, we haven't suffered anything like a lot of  folk !
Sincerely hope no-one here's been badly affected.

Cheers - Phil.

Steve J

Look forward to the pics and those from Warfare as well 8).

Rain been bloomin' awful here in Bristol. River Avon burst it's banks so commute to work requires a slight detour as the cycle path is under a few feet of water in places. Plenty of roads affected and the odd mini landslides all over the place. Can't wait for a good clear dry spell with some sunshine!

Jim Ando

Hi

We enjoyed the show.

My six year old is getting the bug, We played the york clubs pegasus bridge game which was great.

We also played the wargames recon sink the aircraft carrier game but got shot down.

Leon was also handing out gliders to the kids which was nice.

Not sure if it was fog though it was Boro after all.

Jim