New Blog, Just for 10mm

Started by Blaxkleric, 20 October 2012, 02:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaxkleric

Thanks for the support, but I'm currently being somewhat distracted by the 28mm Caped Crusader...  :-[

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Blaxkleric

Quote from: mad lemmey on 03 February 2013, 05:05:46 PM
Interesting distraction!

It's my eldest son's fault. Wasn't interested in boring historicals... nowhere near enough zombies for him apparently  :o
But as soon as I picked up a few superheroes off e-bay then it was 'Dad, paint them up please... we can play together, oh buy this one and oh, I've read about this one...   ???
Been playing games of it down the club ever since too... rather popular, though there's still the odd club member who sternly tells me it's not proper wargaming  ;D

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Blaxkleric

Quote from: Leon on 04 February 2013, 12:46:02 PM
Looking forward to seeing some of these entering the fray: http://www.minibits.net/Crossover-Miniatures-c25/Heroes-and-Villains-sc70/   :D ;)

They've just arrived through the post; ordered them a couple of weeks ago  :)

Leon

Quote from: Blaxkleric on 04 February 2013, 02:31:36 PM
They've just arrived through the post; ordered them a couple of weeks ago  :)

They've only just arrived?  They were posted out on the 17th, so that's a long delay in the system?  :o
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Blaxkleric

Quote from: Leon on 04 February 2013, 02:40:37 PM
They've only just arrived?  They were posted out on the 17th, so that's a long delay in the system?  :o

Sorry. Meant by that that they arrived during the week... maybe earlier now you've got me thinking about it. Definitely no complaint about postage times  :) But it'll be a while before they're painted... still got plenty more ECW to finish first and hopefully you'll be offering more ECW cavalry sometime soon  ;)

Leon

Quote from: Blaxkleric on 04 February 2013, 06:25:15 PM
Sorry. Meant by that that they arrived during the week... maybe earlier now you've got me thinking about it. Definitely no complaint about postage times.

No bother, I was just worried that they'd got held up somewhere.   8)