October Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 October 2012, 02:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

01 October 2012, 02:01:11 AM Last Edit: 01 October 2012, 02:17:29 AM by Leon
This month we're filling out some more codes in our new ACW range, with the arrival of more Zouaves, Raiders, casualty figures, and the siege mortars!  Pics of the siege mortar will be coming soon, but the master sculpts can be seen here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3777.msg55714.html#msg55714

ACW19    Zouaves in kepi, standing/firing             (30)                Â£4.00
ACW20    Zouaves in kepi, advancing/attacking   (30)                Â£4.00
ACW21    Zouaves in turban                                    (30)                Â£4.00
ACW31    Mounted Raiders                                     (15)                Â£4.00
ACW32    Dismounted Raiders                                (15)                Â£2.05
ACW45    Union casualties                                      (10)                Â£1.35
ACW46    Confederate casualties                            (10)                Â£1.35
ACW60   Siege Mortar with crew                          (3)                  Â£4.00

We're franctically moulding things at this end to get the next batch of Falkland's figures ready for the Derby show, along with a whole host of other odds and ends which will be coming in November.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hurrah, zouaves in turbans ready to become Guards Zouaves for 1870!*

*Yes I know they didn't wear the turban in combat, but the figures are too good to miss out on!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Blimey, I'd forgotten that it is 1st October and releases day!

YORSTONS

Glandalf

Steve J

Or AWI chaps in Tarletons ;).

General Bt Sherman

I'm happy to see the casualtie figures.
Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

sunjester

Still no Huntin' Shootin' Fishin' chaps and armed bobbies!  :'(

freddy326

I don't suppose that you've considered selling 10mm snake rail fences?? If I could get those easily then 'down scaling' from 15mm to 10mm ACW would be on the cards!

barbarian

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Quote from: barbarian on 05 November 2012, 01:18:19 PM
How long should it be ?
Speaking as an African, I'd say about 11".
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: freddy326 on 05 November 2012, 11:10:45 AM
I don't suppose that you've considered selling 10mm snake rail fences?? If I could get those easily then 'down scaling' from 15mm to 10mm ACW would be on the cards!

We have, and it's something I've considered doing in MDF as well.  I need to get some of the thinner 0.8mm plywood in, cos the current 2mm MDF would be too thick for fencing.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!