Rome total war 2

Started by Nav, 26 September 2012, 05:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nav

any one who like my self is a fan of the total war series, creative assembly has just realeased a gamepay trailor for rome total war 2

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Charon

Not to mention eating into valuable painting time.

Looks really good though (the live action trailer is brilliant as well - particularly like the murderous redhead!)

nikharwood

Quote from: Charon on 26 September 2012, 07:49:44 PM
Looks really good though (the live action trailer is brilliant as well - particularly like the murderous redhead!)

Yum  8)

GordonY

Nik does love a naughty redhead.  :D

nikharwood

Quote from: GordonY on 28 September 2012, 04:17:47 AM
Nik does love a naughty redhead.  :D

You're right y'know...although to be fair, it's not just naughty redheads...  :D

GordonY

Whoo Hoo

Just another week or so for the release of Total War Warhammer II, finally get to play around with some naughty Witch Elves :)

Got kinda bored conquering the Old World with the Dwarfs

petercooman

Always found the series looked goud, but stayed away from it. Don't need yet another thing To eat up My spare Time  ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I love it, that's why I don't play it!!!

Much
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

SV52

Eagerly awaiting a price drop on Steam for Dawn of War III, that'll be winter sorted!  :D
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

GordonY

Well Total War is the reason I dispensed with the entire lead mountain, its got pretty much the lot (up to WW1) also theyre better painted than I could ever manage and the battles look great spread over my 81" desktop (3 27" widescreens). Anything not covered by the official releases is usually found in mod heaven the Totalwar website. I love it and it has saved me a fortune over the last year or so.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Except on download costs...

Ithoriel

Ugh! Computer games! You wouldn't catch me spending time on Dawn of War or Total War ... too busy in Elder Scrolls Online ;)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

GordonY

Found ESO a bit ponderous, the levelling is too slow, the loot drops too sparse, trying to get some gear is difficult. Just not my favourite MMO.

Ithoriel

Quote from: GordonY on 23 September 2017, 12:30:09 PM
Found ESO a bit ponderous, the levelling is too slow, the loot drops too sparse, trying to get some gear is difficult. Just not my favourite MMO.

These things are very much "each to their own."

I'm finding it a nice change of pace after a decade in EVE Online.

For me, in ESO the levelling is waaaay too fast (as it is in most MMOs), loot drops are almost irrelevant and I build my own armour, weapons and provisions.

Different strokes for different folks.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data