New Plains War Indians!

Started by Leon, 21 September 2012, 04:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

This is where we need Dan J and Robin from Lancaster Wargamers, experts on the Pony Wars (and dead nice blokes too)!  <)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: Womble67 on 22 September 2012, 07:15:24 PMIf I wanted some of the old range would that still be possible once you've introduced the new ranges or would I be better ordering before you replace? As I really like the old sculpts.

We'd still have the moulds, so could supply anything you need, but they won't be shown on the website or in the catalogue.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Quote from: Leon on 23 September 2012, 12:21:51 AM
We'd still have the moulds, so could supply anything you need, but they won't be shown on the website or in the catalogue.

8)

That's brilliant

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Quote from: nikharwood on 22 September 2012, 03:16:31 PM
Nice...LBH here we come  8) <)

Had enough of smoking tanks Nik :o ;D :o

Any decent rule sets out there for this range anyone?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

nikharwood

Quote from: Nosher on 28 September 2012, 12:28:05 PM
Had enough of smoking tanks Nik :o ;D :o

Yeah mate - smoking's bad for you apparently  ??? :D

I just have fond, nostalgic memories of playing this with Airfix / Matchbox [?] figures when I was in my formative years...it'd be cool to do...

Leon

After the preview of the first lot of mounted figures last month, here's the bulk of the rest of the range:

More mounted types:

A variety of foot, with club, pistol, knife and rifles:

Some native folk, women and children:

And finally, a teepee!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Dickie255

Excellent! I'll put them on the Christmas wish list

General Bt Sherman

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

sunjester

Very nice, but I can really do with not being tempted into another new period!

Leon

Dave wants to do some Indian casualty markers, essentially massacred women and children... I'm not so sure...  :-\ :D

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Not too PC, but would be useful.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021