Mahdist Camelry!

Started by Leon, 21 September 2012, 04:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Well, you guys requested them, and here they are!

These fill another little gap in the ranges, and also tick another item off the Top 10 requests, so we hope you like them!  We've got more things coming before the end of the year to knock some more off those Top 10's as well...

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Dickie255

Great figures and in time to add to the Christmas wish list!

Nosher

Nice

Might I get away with these as 'Arab Camelry' for Crusader period...?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

One of thoses types which can be used from BCE to mid-late C19th methinks.....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Those shields say "Mahdist" loud and clear. As does the mop of hair.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

O Dinas Powys

Very nice  :-bd

...can you do the camels nearly-naked?  I'm sure I can shave any tack off! :-\
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

tschuma

They look FANTASTIC!  :-bd

Thanks!

Luddite

Bismillah!!!

Those are some damn fine Hadendowa right there. 

Very nice fuzzie wuzzies.  Now then...what use can i make of them?

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 21 September 2012, 08:49:22 PM
...can you do the camels nearly-naked?  I'm sure I can shave any tack off! :-\

You'd be better off with the SC14 code in the Sudan range (Pack Camels), which would only require minimal modification: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/SC14-p3764/

I think there is a bare camel in a master mould somewhere, I'll see if we can dig it out one day and release it.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Very nice indeed - I can see me drifting back to the Sudan at some point...