What about modern ?

Started by barbarian, 20 September 2012, 10:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mart678

Gordon Y

T54/55 is on the list of vehicles to come!

Mart678

GordonY

Yeah but still need trucks, technicals, infantry and support weapons.

Squirrel

Quote from: GordonY on 24 September 2012, 07:53:38 PM
Yeah but still need trucks, technicals, infantry and support weapons.

Agreed, trucks and technicals would be top of my list too.

Cheers,

Kev

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

vladgothic

Some of the modern U.S kit is good too, M-ATVs, Strykers all 11 of em  8) etc etc etc, a huge amount of Humvee's, buffalo Hemmt etc etc, and then the soviet stuff........ phew, cold shower!

there is so much scope for modern gaming, historical accuracy and so many what ifs

Hertsblue

Let's not forget the real wars of the 20th Century - Six Day, Yom Kippur, Indo-Pakistani (x 2) etc. where there were some decent armour v. armour battles, not scruffy bandits driving around in converted pick-ups. Centurion and T55 are a good start. M47, M48 (no, they're not the same tank) M60 and various APCs and artillery - towed and SP - would be good. Let's do it properly.   
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

jdeleonardis

Please count me IN for Ultra Modern stuff.  I would be ALL OVER that.

zaapark

Quote from: GordonY on 20 September 2012, 11:03:15 PM
nah, Yanks and Ruskis, yup that I'd be interested in.

Or Yanks and Chinese and Russians.
chris

jeffb

I'd be up for Modern Infantry-(British/French/Chinese/Australian-These could be the same, as they all use a bullpup rifle, maybe just different webbing and helmets.
African Militias and African civillians (Sub Saharan).
More animals-Hippos, Giraffes, Lions etc.
Rondavels/African huts.

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse!!!
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion
RIP Marley, Bob, you'll always be my babies xxxxx

i_am_win

Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Bernie

Yep another period I have always wanted to do is the Sci-Fi on the Rhine - all the Warsaw Pact v NATO what-if battles