2013 Requests

Started by Chad, 15 September 2012, 10:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Chad on 16 September 2012, 02:49:26 PM
Western Theatre 1866 is elements of the Prussian Army, Army of the Main I think, engaging the Bavarians and Federal 8th Corps.

Quite a few actions of variable scale. Thought it would make a change from the inevitable Prussian/Austrian/Saxon actions.

Chad

D'oh! Got that wrong! One day I will get my head round the ever changing German geography, I've just about got Prussia and Wurttenberg sorted in my head...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Chad

Leon

Good to see you and Dave today. This is the location of the print I had with me today.

I am requesting the 1866 Baden Infantry for next year for my Western Theatre project. I think the Infantry can be done by modifying the Bavarian infantry in peaked cap to wear a greatcoat. The command figures would also do for the Bavarians, which also need figures in a peaked cap for 1866 and not the raupenhelm as now. The Jager looks like a new figure, or at least remodelled headgear, as I do not think anything in the current range would suit.

http://www.grosser-generalstab.de/sturm/img2/stm2logo.jpg

Cheers

Chad

Charon

Quote from: Chad on 07 October 2012, 05:59:24 PM
Leon

Good to see you and Dave today. This is the location of the print I had with me today.

I am requesting the 1866 Baden Infantry for next year for my Western Theatre project. I think the Infantry can be done by modifying the Bavarian infantry in peaked cap to wear a greatcoat. The command figures would also do for the Bavarians, which also need figures in a peaked cap for 1866 and not the raupenhelm as now. The Jager looks like a new figure, or at least remodelled headgear, as I do not think anything in the current range would suit.

http://www.grosser-generalstab.de/sturm/img2/stm2logo.jpg

Cheers

Chad

Seconded!

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 07 October 2012, 05:59:24 PM
Leon

Are you sure, that link sends me to this:

I'll see what the designers can do with it, but I'm not sure where we're putting the peaked cap...  :-\ :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Chad

Will e-mail you the images direct.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Chad

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 08 October 2012, 03:27:10 PM
I'll see what the designers can do with it, but I'm not sure where we're putting the peaked cap...  :-\ :D

:o

Chad

I would have thought on the head, but what do I know. :D

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 08 October 2012, 03:47:23 PM
:o

I know, I'll see if I can get an image from the back as well for you...  :P

Techno

Quote from: Chad on 08 October 2012, 03:48:41 PM
I would have thought on the head, but what do I know. :D

That's a relief ! #:-S
I think everybody was hiding before you said that Chad.

Quote from: Leon on 08 October 2012, 03:49:00 PM
I know, I'll see if I can get an image from the back as well for you...  :P
:P
Cheers - Phil