2013 Requests

Started by Chad, 15 September 2012, 10:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

Leon

My 2013 project is 1866 Western Theatre. In 10mm I can get away with using some of the figures available in your ranges for the different Federal forces as in that scale the differences are not crucially evident.

I will post a list of items that would help me complete the project, sometime in the next few weeks.

Hope that you can give it consideration.

Cheers

Chad

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Cor that's planning ahead!
Says a man trying to work out whether he can do the Franco-Prussian War with 3 French and 5 Prussian corps by October 2013!!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mijalo

2013?? What about Mayan predictions?

Techno

I thought there was only the one prediction on one stone....and the end is incomplete/damaged.
If they were that good at predictions wouldn't they still be around...They could have dodged all the 'bad stuff' earlier ;)
Cheers - Phil.

mijalo

Quote from: Techno on 15 September 2012, 07:32:41 PM
I thought there was only the one prediction on one stone....and the end is incomplete/damaged.

Just in case it's not clear, I was extracting the urine and I'm not completely fruit-loop :-\, I think.

Techno

Don't worry M.
I thought you were doing  that anyway. ;) ;D
Cheers - Phil.

Chad

I thought the missing bit of the stone just said 'Party at my place'.

:D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Now that IS on the plans for 2013!  ;)
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Shedman

... 1866 Western Theatre

Fantasy ACW?

Steampunk at the Bristol Hippodrome?

nikharwood

Quote from: Shedman on 16 September 2012, 09:34:03 AM
... 1866 Western Theatre

Fantasy ACW?

Steampunk at the Bristol Hippodrome?

;D :D ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Think it refers to the Prussian/Saxon part of the 7 Weeks War, especially the 'Army of the Elbe' form 1866?  :-\

Bristol Hippodrome would be cool too!

Techno

Quote from: Chad on 16 September 2012, 09:03:44 AM
I thought the missing bit of the stone just said 'Party at my place'.

:D

Not sure about that Chad...But I think one of the stones nearby has something along the lines of..
"Cheap bloody chisels !" ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 16 September 2012, 12:36:46 PM
Not sure about that Chad...But I think one of the stones nearby has something along the lines of..
"Cheap bloody chisels !" ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Phil - didn't the Mayans lack metal. Hence NO TARLTONS ?

IanS :d
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Chad

Western Theatre 1866 is elements of the Prussian Army, Army of the Main I think, engaging the Bavarians and Federal 8th Corps.

Quite a few actions of variable scale. Thought it would make a change from the inevitable Prussian/Austrian/Saxon actions.

Chad

Techno

Quote from: ianrs54 on 16 September 2012, 01:22:23 PM
Phil - didn't the Mayans lack metal. Hence NO TARLTONS ?
IanS :d

;D ;D ;D
Well Ian....I just assumed they used chisels made out of obsidian, which presumably didn't come with a very long guarantee ?? ;)
Cheers - Phil.