September Releases!

Started by Leon, 04 September 2012, 02:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

04 September 2012, 02:39:36 AM Last Edit: 27 September 2012, 06:59:51 PM by Leon
After a short delay due to the Border Reiver show, it's finally time for the September releases!  This month we're once again continuing the expansion of both our Napoleonic Austrian's and ACW's.  With the bulk of these ranges now available, it's also time to add some handy army packs as well!  These provide you with everything you need to get started, and we'll have these with us at all the shows starting with Colours this coming weekend.

Napoleonic Austrians - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Napoleonic-c14/NEW-1809-Austrians-NEW-sc265/

NPA24   Cuirassier   Â£4.00
NPA25   Dragoon / Chevauleger   Â£4.00

1809 Austrian   4 x NPA1. 1 x NPA11, 20, 25.  1/2 x NPA3   Â£25.00
1809 Austro-Hungarian   4 x NPA5.  1 x NPA14, 20, 25.  1/2 x NPA7   Â£25.00

ACW - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/19th-Century-c15/NEW-American-Civil-War-NEW-sc281/

ACW17   Zouaves in fez, standing/firing, inc. command     £4.00
ACW25   Greatcoat in kepi, inc. command     £4.00
ACW26   Greatcoat in slouch hat, inc. command     £4.00

ACW47   Union cavalry casualties (5)     Â£1.35
ACW48   Confederate cavalry casualties (5)     Â£1.35
ACW49   Stretcher bearers (5)        Â£1.35

Union Army Pack   120 Foot, 30 Command, 15 Cavalry and 3 guns with crew   Â£25.00
Confederate Army Pack   120 Foot, 30 Command, 15 Cavalry and 3 guns with crew   Â£25.00

We're hoping to have another mid-month release as well, with more Falkland's codes ready to go, before the arrival of the vehicles in October!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Chad

Le Manchou

Good job! I still have tons of Austrian and french troops to paint but I plan a massive order of Austrian cavalry in winter!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Zouaves in Turban? :o PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSE!  :'(
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

Fab ;)

nearly there with the Austrians :D Any potential news on the Uhlans and a release date?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Jagger

The 1809 Napoleonics line is really coming together nicely.  It seems the only absolutely essential still missing are the French 12 pdrs. 

sunjester

Wot! Still no bobbies and huntin' shootin' fishin' chaps!    :-/ :( :'( :!! ~X(

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 04 September 2012, 11:19:25 AM
No Zouaves in Turban!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: mad lemmey on 04 September 2012, 11:55:55 AM
Zouaves in Turban? :o PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSE!  :'(

Just not enough time I'm afraid, I've got them master moulded, but haven't got enough of them spun off for the production.  I didn't want to release something and then mould it when we got back from Colours, in case people wanted to order it for the show.

Quote from: Nosher on 04 September 2012, 01:25:37 PM
nearly there with the Austrians :D Any potential news on the Uhlans and a release date?

I'll have to check with the designer on that one, as we've not received the Uhlans at this end yet.  He's getting to the end of the ACW's now, so we can get him back on the Naps full-time soon.

Quote from: Jagger on 04 September 2012, 03:49:13 PM
The 1809 Napoleonics line is really coming together nicely.  It seems the only absolutely essential still missing are the French 12 pdrs. 

Yep, and the Austrian 3lb'ers.

Quote from: sunjester on 04 September 2012, 08:21:00 PM
Wot! Still no bobbies and huntin' shootin' fishin' chaps!    :-/ :( :'( :!! ~X(

As with Zouaves in turban, they've been master moulded, but not enough time to get them spun off for the production mould.  I know these are really taking their time to get to release though, so I'll be pushing them through after Colours.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

All great stuff once more - your production levels at the moment are simply superb mate  8)

Now stop dicking about on the forum and get producing even more  :d :D ;) :D :d

WeeWars

Austrian cuirassiers and chevaulegers! Well done Dave - and the Scottish green-stuff!  :D
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Chad

Will Zouaves in Turban be ready for Donnington?  :-c

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 05 September 2012, 09:50:31 AM
Will Zouaves in Turban be ready for Donnington?  :-c

Yes! 

(quickly scrawls a note about getting them ready on the back of a KitKat wrapper...)

:D

Poggle

Marvelous! Looking forward to the bobbies and huntin' shootin' fishin' chaps.  :)

Glandalf

I really like the ACW miniatures. I'm working in a ACW rules of my own, and probably soon I order some of them  ;)

Chad

Greeeeeaaaaaaat. I feel an order coming on!  :)