20th Birthday Pendraken team photograph

Started by Gran76, 01 September 2012, 08:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gran76

Any chance of a team photograph in you new premises?

Leon

I'll have to see if we can sort something like that out, but it's very rare that we're all in the unit at the same time!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

I reckon your all one person with spilt personality disorders... :-\
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

I'm surprised you didn't get a group photo at the birthday bash - or were they all confiscated at the door?  :d
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net