'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Milliputt trenches and helmets? Odd rifle sticking out the front?  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Yes, it's going to have to be something along those lines - although I notice "three men in a trench" in a couple of the listings.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

Once I have my engineer platoon finished for my BKC Germans I plan to paint up a dug-in version of my panzer-grenadier battalion using the three-men-in-a-trench models. They're all based up and undercoated. They're in a foxhole rather than prepared defences but are good enough for gaming purposes.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Hertsblue

Quote from: Ithoriel on 12 November 2013, 01:03:19 PM
Once I have my engineer platoon finished for my BKC Germans I plan to paint up a dug-in version of my panzer-grenadier battalion using the three-men-in-a-trench models. They're all based up and undercoated. They're in a foxhole rather than prepared defences but are good enough for gaming purposes.

You don't have a picture by any chance, Ithoriel?

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Finally varnished my Bavarians after days of frost and/or rain!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Gaiters and webbing/packs done last night.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Hertsblue on 13 November 2013, 11:29:10 AM
You don't have a picture by any chance, Ithoriel?

Just for you :)

Still a work in progress, here are a couple of shots of the unpainted model and my first dug-in company.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Hertsblue

Ah, cheers, mate. That's exactly what I'm looking for.  :-bd :-bd :-bd

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sand and pva on bases last night.
:D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases inked.
Whilst waiting for those to dry, I've painted up two 15mm scale recon jeeps.
It's been a rare good day.

Steve J

British WWII Battalion all finished and washed with diluted Devlan Mud. A coat of matt lacquer tomorrow and then flock etc the day after all being well. Quite a productive spell at present :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

1870 Bavarians: Bases painted, highlighted and pva/water coat tonight. Hopefully flock and labels tomorrow. Nearly there!

Steve J

Well the battalion finished tonight as planned, so flocking etc to be done over the next few days. Now onto the support units in the form of some Churchills, 6 pdr ATGs and tows plus a few Recce units. After that the aim is to finish off my first Fallschirmjager battalion and support units.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Today,
Finished my Bavarian division,
Sorted first argentine platoon
Reflocked a pair of hills
Posted many photos
Now I've just sorted some fantasy humans, on a whim...

Techno

Keep 'em coming Will ! :-bd
Cheers - Phil.