'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 29 July 2013, 03:21:16 PM
Away for the first week so have brought a mixed bag of 10 & 15mm "pleistocene megafauna" to prep. Hopefully I'll get the chance to slap some paint on next week...

All based, primed, textured and base-coated! Let the over and dry-brushing commence... 8)

Tomorrow...  :!! I-)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 11 August 2013, 01:10:27 AM
All based, primed, textured and base-coated! Let the over and dry-brushing commence... 8)

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 11 August 2013, 01:15:39 AM
Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 11 August 2013, 01:10:27 AM

8)

...or shortly thereafter...  :-[

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

First platoon of (Censored)* for Falklands nearly done.

DPM is bloody hard to get looking right without obliterating everything when trying to put black swirls on it! :d
Just need to wait for pay day to buy some silfior tufts to make them look more 'Falklandy' on the bases.

*will reveal when finished.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Kursk now up and running (or exploding if I'm unlucky with the dice). Got to buckle down and get all the Soviet infantry completed. Twenty-one teams in a motor-rifle company. Sheesh!  @-)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 11 August 2013, 01:19:08 AM
...or shortly thereafter...  :-[

Managed to squeeze in half and hour today, so everything that's going to be gray(ish) - or green(ish) - got a swift slap of paint!  :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Finally got my grey paint and did the coat rolls on my Bavarians, varnished my Falklands platoon and assembled a 15mm Oddball tank figure. Woofwoofwoof!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

Another slap of grey added :)

Unfortunately photobucket and/or my computer are playing silly buggers so haven't managed to organise any photos for my sadly neglected painting diary...   >:(

Hertsblue

Sprayed up the SU-76s while the weather's fine. Can't help thinking they'd be better for some crew though. Ah, well, that's for another day.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

My night consisted of sand, pva water mix and ink.
I did manage to grab a couple of quick WWII games at a mate's house yesterday afternoon
Followed by bad dreams about school work!  :'(

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 14 August 2013, 11:36:03 PM
Another slap of grey added :)

Unfortunately photobucket and/or my computer are playing silly buggers so haven't managed to organise any photos for my sadly neglected painting diary...   >:(

Some brown ones done today  :D

First photos in my painting diary: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3872.msg86721.html#msg86721

Only naked lead so far I'm afraid!  :-[

Cheers,

Meirion

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ink on bases, more ink, and some ink!  (:|

It gets better after this!  :D

Matt J

finally finished a project of sorts this year. Epic 40k Tzeentch covens (old school) part of the massive chaos army I've been meaning to paint for about 20 years.

Now back to a bit of 10mm - Late war Germans, Saxons and Normans (that I've been avoiding for months).
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

nikharwood

28mm WW2 diversion in anticipation of Chain of Command: http://nikharwood.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/chain-of-command-wip-figs.html

I really do enjoy figure prepping, sat in the sun  :)