Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

I think I've forgotten how to paint...

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

Here's a how-d'ye-do! I'd finished up the Soviet HQs and other Kursk bits and pieces, and I'd just settled down to paint those super-duper Timecast buildings, when in through the letterbox plops the next batch of Pendraken goodies. Now I'm like a dog between four trees - I don't know what to do next. Ah, well, there are worse dilemmas.... 
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

If its like my dads old mutt, pee on all four!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Six 105mm artillery guns painted up in 15mm.
Battlefront figures, so two command teams, then the obligatory two staff teams (table and four blokes standing round), one for each set of three guns. With the staff teams, one will get a proper map of Nam on the table, the other will get a game of bridge and four soldiers standing round it, one pulling a pistol on the others!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

After a very long break from the painting table (well kitchen table actually), I managed to drum up a bit of enthusiasm this evening and finished off a Morris AC that has been sitting there nearly done for over a year now! At least it's a start but with the promised glorious weather over the next week or so, I doubt anything else will get touched.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Over forty berms/trenched and gun pits done for 15mm Vietnam at the end of the month...
Plus 6x105mm guns and crews painted, may even get some photos done at some point.  :-\

Hertsblue

Finally got the Timecast buildings painted up, and the walls, and the hedges. #:-S Haven't quite got around to the "N" gauge railway line yet - Kursk artillery and recce take priority.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nineteen tank pits sawn and scratch built, filling and painting over the next week. Four stand fifteen mm AA platoon painted over the last two nights....

Plus a full Firebase, eleven buildings, and much other kit done. Hopefully get a photo or two soon.

nikharwood

Know it's slow moving in the South West, but 6 weeks to reply.......

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

nikharwood

Quote from: ianrs54 on 20 July 2013, 08:49:03 AM
Know it's slow moving in the South West, but 6 weeks to reply.......

IanS

I blame Glastonbury. For a lot of things.

And cider  :D

nikharwood

Quote from: nikharwood on 08 June 2013, 11:41:27 AM
I think I've forgotten how to paint...

Yay! Go me...I think I've remembered again  ;)

Pics to follow later this week  8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Painted an AA team, finished basing fifty trees, rebased five stands of Australian SAS for a mate, painted a whole Firebase (fifty plus pieces), scratch built twenty plus tank pits, rebased and added to an NVA army, Rebecca and added to a US army,a built eight choppers (mate painted those). All since May, all 15mm, all for a competition this weekend.

Might have a break and paint some 10mm Bavarians now!

nikharwood

Quote from: mad lemmey on 25 July 2013, 10:50:36 PM
Rebecca and added to a US army

Hmm...Rebecca eh? Tell us more ML  ;) :D ;D

I love predictive text...