'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Loving the French Translation...
I should also be translated into German, for balance, but it appears I remain Mad Lemmey!  Ther other options (verruckt, verruckten, wutend, whansinnig) just do'n have the same vaugeness! ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

My German isn't good enough to judge, but I'm told that German has no word for "fluffy". As my informant says, it explains a lot about the dark side of the Teuton.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Hertsblue

Quote from: mad lemmey on 31 October 2012, 09:34:53 PM
Loving the French Translation...
I should also be translated into German, for balance, but it appears I remain Mad Lemmey!  Ther other options (verruckt, verruckten, wutend, whansinnig) just do'n have the same vaugeness! ;D

Surely it should be "Lemmey le Fou"?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Oi!
I resemble that remark!  ;D

I did get a game last night, battle report later.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Cavalry and artillery complete. Now working on Shoa warband. Abyssinia is flexing her mighty muscles, mon. Tremble, Babylon!

O Dinas Powys

With the creeping influence of real-life only managed two and a half hours or so painting during October - of which half an hour was wasted on shields and hats that just didn't work  :'(

Still the gnomes are now largely finished!  Hopefully I'll be able to get the photos up in my painting diary soon...

I think November (and December) are going to be catch-up time, finishing off bits and pieces and sorting basing.  I do however have another "quick" project primed and ready to go should the opportunity present itself...

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Nosher

First 10 man squad of Commando's done for Bolt Action :)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Second ten man Commando squad for Bolt Action done

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wow good turn round on those Nosher!

Steve J

I've pretty much finished everything I need to for MadFest which is nice. Spare time has been at a premium this month and last, so I've not been able to do as much as I would have liked.

FierceKitty

Home stretch. Large numbers of blameless Ethiopians with rifles. Then time to start turning a Timecast Celtic village into a N. E. African one.

nikharwood

Quote from: Steve J on 08 November 2012, 01:22:26 PM
I've pretty much finished everything I need to for MadFest which is nice. Spare time has been at a premium this month and last, so I've not been able to do as much as I would have liked.

Coolio...things here have been fairly bonkers too  :-\

I did buy, assemble & paint a nice Cold War Commander British BAOR battlegroup last Sunday though - Gun-Pit Paul's going to give 'em a run-out at MADFest  8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Painting and assembling windmills.
:-&

I'm tilting at windmills! I know know how Don Quixote felt!