'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

When swimming, watch out for eclectic eels.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

COAT!

Bases inked this morning
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases base coated, dry brushed, detail picked and edged, plus sealed with watery pva mix. Flock tomorrow. :)
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 April 2016, 01:12:45 AM
Flock tomorrow. :)

As the shepherd said after buying a ram and a ewe.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Womble67

Massively sidetracking here but started doing the zombies I got from Triples

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Not 100%, thanks to son and his girl bringing a nasty cold home. Nothing done yesterday, but will grit teeth and they and get something done today.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

My Tudor army for tomorrow and Sunday is now complete. Phew!

Will post proper photos of the last two units later. Pva still wet on the scatter at the moment!!! ;D

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

That's a damn impressive force, Will !  =D>
Cheers - Phil

Leman

Quote from: FierceKitty on 02 April 2016, 02:31:52 AM
Nobody liked my pun. :(
Fk, only just spotted it and thought it quite amusing, along the lines of the old 'let's get the flock out of here.' Despite this vile head cold I primed all my bases yesterday so will start painting the colours today, probably after I've had this Lemsip.

Techno

Use this instead, 'Bob'....Just in case.

Cheers - Dr Phil

Leman

Westmarcher

;D

Well, you know what they say Bob / Andy / Leman / Dour Puritan / (inset other name here), if you treat a cold it will last 7 days but if you leave it alone, it will only last a week.   :-B
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leman

;D ;D ;D ...... and you can also insert Stan, my nickname at school. Lemsip downed and got on with another hour's painting. Now having toast, coffee, crossword and soduko, then back to the painting desk. Rainy days are a great painting motivator.

Westmarcher

Indeed, indeed ... er .... Stan. A word of caution when mixing colours - when re-pointing the garden wall the other week, my nose kept dripping into the mortar cement mix - although, come to think of it .. mixing green might be ok.   X_X
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.