'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

This evening I've been trying to avoid super-gluing myself to a cocktail-stick; pasta trunk; or the reindeer-moss foliage whilst assembling my sci-fi trees...  :-/
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Steve J

With some Italian tankettes almost finished, I've spent the morning sorting out the storage for my complete Italian BKCII Battlegroup. Quite suprising how much stuff I've got when they are all in one box. The plan is to do this for some of my AVBCW forces so it speeds setting up and putting games away.

Leman

Slight mojo problem owing to this 2mm project. It's going to be much bigger than I thought given the towns, villages, water courses, marshes, hills and roads I need to prepare. The terrain is laid out but much still needs painting, bases need paste applying and so on. I like what I've done so far, but it is slow and I can see it taking another couple of months. Good job there is plenty to play with down the club.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

Well, the dentist wasn't too painful.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Full of the Easter spirit, I see.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

At last, getting my paintbrush on the rest of the Hanoverians.

Steve J

Varnished some additions to my Italian and AVBCW forces. Having recently finalised my OOBs for each faction, I am in the process of adding little bits'n'bobs to finish them off. So tonight a recce unit for the Police and a prime mover for the BUF. More stuff to follow.

Subedai

Nearly finished three units of 30 hajduks each and started on my first 15 figure unit of husaria -they will be finished when the command packs arrive. then I will take some pictures.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leman

Now getting stuck into more 2mm terrain, some of which will suit other scales, particularly the marsh and water courses.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

29 March 2016, 08:59:18 AM #2200 Last Edit: 29 March 2016, 09:07:22 AM by mad lemmey
Back from an Easter sojourn to my mothers, big painting session on the Tudor pike last night, just flesh highlights, details on Landschernecks slashes and tidying up to do. Last cavalry unit started too. :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

After finishing off a few things yesterday, I then made a start on a T-28 for my AVBCW and WWII Russians.

Techno

Dragon men 'riders' underway properly now.

Along with another of the 'accessories.'
I'm tempted to put up a pic of a part of the former to see if anyone can guess what it is.
But I can't be bothered to use photobucket.  :P

Cheers - Phil.

Leman

The watercourses and Nagelstadt completed, as well as another Hanoverian brigade. Today undercoating a third brigade and finishing off some marshland and woodland pieces.

Steve J

T-28 had camo applied and Devlin Mud wash, ready for drybrushed highlights etc. Assembled the Birch Gun SPG and Seabrook Armoured Car, ready for some tweaking and minor filling. The latter I forgot I had so need to figure out which force to add it too :-\