'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt J

Got distracted Sarurday started a mini project - 10mm Game of Thrones characters.

Robert Baratheon

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Steve J

Very nice work and colourful too.

Leman

Well, just laid out my 2mm Prussian army to see how it looks on the table with a few Brigade Models buildings. My first ever 2mm army ready for battle. Now I have to come up with my second 2mm army.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Austrians, all in whte, done!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ended up with an unexpected game on Thursday, so have assembled three whole extra units tonight, and three half units before I ran out of figures and/or bases. There may be a certain amount of proxying on Thursday!

paulr

Quote from: Matt J on 22 February 2016, 08:31:34 AM
Got distracted Sarurday started a mini project - 10mm Game of Thrones characters.

Robert Baratheon

Haven't followed Game of Thrones but that is impressive

:-bd =D> :-bd =D> :-bd
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Looking at that lot Will I would be thinking a Thursday some time in late April.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Aiming for Early April, two more orders to come and add to this lot, including a 96 strong pike block!

Leman

Jeez! Well off for a bit of 15mm FPW action today using FOB2.

Steve J

Carried on prepping some Kreigspiel style blocks for use with Bloody Big Battles and Honours of War. Painting time is non existant at present so hoping these will give me my painting fix until things settle down a bit. Set up a Wissembourg table for tomorrows nights game, hopefully the start of a narrative FPW campaign using BBB as the rules and BBB, 1870 and Volley & Bayonet for info on the scenarios.

Womble67

Got a few bits done today

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Progress! I love painting heavily armoured foot!