'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Demi lancers done, photos tomorrow.
Tlaxcanans archer corps in 15mm done apart from headgear and touch ups. :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Dragon men cross bow chaps half done.
10 finished......10 half done.....10 not started.
Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

1st Spartans based; 2nd unit under the brush.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Westmarcher

Got the mojo back!  m/

4 Peter Pig ACW Zouaves to start off my unit upgrade programme (re-basing and adding more figs per unit).  Not a lot but these are the first figures painted and completed for well over a year now! (only 2 pots of paint dried out in the interim - so far).  8 Iron Brigade figures to be be prep'd. In the meantime, 3 Pendraken SYW mounted officers now undercoated.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leman

Getting the mojo is good isn't it. Just done an hour on the little 2mm people and worked a 2mm bridge into fitting with my 1/2" S&A stream sections by fixing it to a small MDF base and contouring round it with modelling paste.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Steve J

Work put pay to all plans this week and today met up with chums for a great days gaming. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find time to get in the kitchen to paint, base etc...

FierceKitty

DV, the second Spartans may be battle ready ere set of sun.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Tlaxcalan archers nearly painted, now got to varnish and base them.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Just got two units of Athenian hoplites to be done now; battle of Platea next weekend, I hope.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Tlaxcalans archers done, just need varnish and basing.
Started my next unit of Tudors, and continued to ignore the half finished unit of ashugaru sitting next to them...

Steve J

Two houses and a church from Leven Minis finished ready for St Privat on Wednesday.

Leman

Limbered artillery with accompanying caissons and ammo wagons, plus a nice big bridge for the Unstrutt based, textured and primed ready for painting up. Final five Prussian combat bases nearing completion. I have realised that this is turning into quite a project as I am having to work on 2mm settlements, rivers, marsh and woodland to make this happen. However, once completed these, and the Prussians, can be used on other 1866 battlefields. Have also found a great way to do 1866 Austrian attack columns.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

Ten crossbow men to go to complete that code.
Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Tlaxcalans bases milliputted (not my usual style, but it's a commission), and two stands of Landsknechts assembled and primed.

FierceKitty

I plan to find out tomorrow how tricky it may be to paint an owl or a gorgon on the face of an aspis or hoplon in 10mm.