'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Prussian blue on 10mm SYW battalion gunners (can't use for comp. as infantry figures painted some years ago), and also on 2mm Prussian Landwehr (how can you possibly tell - blue heads instead of black and gold).
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And an electron microscope to paint the facings?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Faces on Prussian artillerymen, then started on the red turnbacks, thing round the throat (name escapes) and cuff edging. Had to pack in half way through. Will finish later.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leman on 17 January 2016, 01:22:11 PM
...also on 2mm Prussian Landwehr (how can you possibly tell - blue heads instead of black and gold).

Oh we'd know!  :-B

...and NEVER let you forget! Whenever you went to a club night or show there would be significant glances and whispers behind hands  :d
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 17 January 2016, 01:23:06 PM
And an electron microscope to paint the facings?

I've got a small bag of baby's eyelashes for doing eyes, buttons and belt-buckles ;)

The supply's running a bit low though, think I'm going to have to break the news to my wife that we'll need another so I can complete my next 2mm project...  :>
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

:-B 15 different shades and layers of highlights tonight. Now I'm bozz-eyed!  8-} @-)
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Some basing done for Dragon Rampant plus some progress on more Leven Miniatures buildings.

Leman

Tried painting white belting last night. Too knackered so will give it another go this morning whilst fresh as a daisy.

Steve J

Base coat on the GW Snotling 'Trolls' for Dragon Rampant this evening. I bought these over a decade ago for some reason or other but have kept hold of them as they are so nice. Having got some paint on them there is so much detail and they are so full of character that I hadn't fully realised. I shall enjoy playing with these when finished.

Womble67

Finished painting a unit of grenadiers last night, and the wife buit up some more trenches.

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Looking forward to seeing the trenches, and the Grenadiers as well ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

White belting, hair and knapsacks done on Prussian gunners.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Reports and ill in bed with cold last night...

Leman

The little blighters do have a habit of passing on their germs.

Womble67

Quote from: paulr on 20 January 2016, 03:33:00 AM
Looking forward to seeing the trenches, and the Grenadiers as well ;)

I'll  post some pictures soon

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook