'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just realised Ive either miscounted the figures I need by 14 figures or lost a stick of figures somewhere! Botheration!  :'(
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

A nice little package of 'bits' and 'super dollies' from the Dark Lord arrived today.

I'll just finish off the few 'onesie' chaps, I've started...Then I can get back to the Dragon Men.  :)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Are you sure? I think Pendraken figures sometimes sneak off back to Middle-Borough when you're not looking. 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'm sure there is a division of 1870 French Leon has sold me three times!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Highlights on next batch done, next bit needs clear head and steady hand, leopard skin spots in 10mm...  :-& :-& @-) @-) :-B

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 10 January 2016, 01:56:00 AM
Highlights on next batch done, next bit needs clear head and steady hand, leopard skin spots in 10mm...  :-& :-& @-) @-) :-B

Use a fine marker? Attempting with brushes could be considered insane! @-) 8-}

;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Techno on 09 January 2016, 03:27:11 PM
A nice little package of 'bits' and 'super dollies' from the Dark Lord arrived today.
I'll just finish off the few 'onesie' chaps, I've started..

Cheers - Phil

Is it just me or does "Onesie Men versus The Lizard-kin of Doooooom" have a certain ring to it?! :>

8-}  ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

O Dinas Powys

10 January 2016, 12:15:30 PM #1884 Last Edit: 10 January 2016, 01:01:49 PM by O Dinas Powys
Managed a bit of prep work last night, feeling confident for 2016 being a productive year now  :-bd

Cheers!

Meirion

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 10 January 2016, 12:14:28 PM
It does indeed!

If only the figures were available 2016's annual paint-off subject would be sorted  :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Leman

Sat  on my knackered 'arris again after walking 10 miles in the rain and mud again, yesterday. One of our group, without a hint of a smile, said, "We do this for fun you know."  Great banter at the pub afterwards though. Highly recommend The Corn Mill, Llangollen.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

There's some race going on at the mo' that's 'non stop' for well over two hundred miles.

If I heard correctly....The chap that won it last year, did it in four and a half days.....and had just five hours sleep, during that time !

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Did leopard spots with a Sharpie pen, it'll pass!
Now watching Shrewsbury Town vs Cardiff in S4C!