'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases base coated, highlighted, detail painted, edged and ova washed.
Leave them to dry while I stave off this cold. Should get flock done in the next day. :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Yesterday, I seem to spend hours, simply swapping chucks on the Dremmel, so I could use different sized burrs and drill bits on the latest conversions for the Dragon men figures.
But it worked quite well.

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Just re-based 7 units of AWI figures for use as Imagi-Nations forces with Honours of War. Much happier with the smaller footprint (80mm rather than 120mm) as it means I can get more troops on my regular 4'x4' table :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Flock earlier, scatter later!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I will finish those Macedonians today!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

I have finished the Macedonians.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I have taken photos f mine, just need to upload!

Steve J

Nearly finished some Leven Miniatures buildings for Black Powder onwards gaming. They really are superb buildings and extremely good value. Highly recommended.

FierceKitty

First unit of Immortals are starting to look like soldiers.

Subedai

Quote from: FierceKitty on 06 December 2015, 11:02:27 AM
I have finished the Macedonians.

Quote from: FierceKitty on 12 December 2015, 04:03:40 AM
First unit of Immortals are starting to look like soldiers.

I'm doing the self-same armies in 6mm. Macedonians are well on the way to nearly close to being almost finished -need at least two more phalanx units-  but the Flemish Persians haven't even got an undercoat on a single figure yet.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

FierceKitty

Those embroidered tunics in 6mm - takes a brave heart and a steady hand! I'm working on the feudal noble cavalry now.

FierceKitty

Not inconceivable that the Persian nobility will be completed today. But that's about it for this year; I shall resume the classical project when I return from Italy in January.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Got a good three hours in last night, much highlighting done, all uniform base coats sorted! :)

Steve J

Finally based the main infantry units for one of my AWI/ Imagi-Nations forces. I think command stands next, followed by cavalry and artillery. Then the small matter of having to paint them all...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Been busily painting away, three units finished, then sanded/pva'd yesterday and inked bases tonight.
Have just started 8 stands of Winged Hussars, base coated and inked horses and armour tonight. Interesting colours next, one unit will be red, the other pale blue to match the current theme of the army! :)