'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Good idea :)

Great to know you have so much time to spare :) ;D ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Ready when you are Mr DeMille.

Very nice work, Will !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Subedai

Nice touch.

Will he be filming your Biggun of a Mongol commander to frighten the children around the evening camp fires?
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 13 October 2015, 12:12:40 AM
Youch!
Fingers crossed mate.

Thanks Will :)

Please to report that the Crab Walkers have made a full recovery and - thanks to BluTak and a new bottle of super-glue gel from Lidl - are now better than ever  :-bd

Just finished priming them and a load of dungeon furnature :)

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Steve J

Started basing some ECW minis for 'The Pikemen's Lament' playtesting. Trouble is I realise how much cavalry I've got to paint and I don't like painting horses!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Steve J on 19 October 2015, 01:49:27 PM
Started basing some ECW minis for 'The Pikemen's Lament' playtesting. Trouble is I realise how much cavalry I've got to paint and I don't like painting horses!

Condolences. Some day I must count up approximately how many of the wretched gee-gees I've painted in my time.

Subedai

You pair think you've got problems; I've got 4 large Mongol armies in as many scales and not an infantryman between them and that's just to start with! Plus, painting horses is a close second to rebasing in my all time wargaming dislike list.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Techno

Continuing with the final code of the 'Lizards'......Should have the whole army finished by/on Wednesday.  :)
Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Based up two units of pikemen. First try didn't look quite right so a slight tweak and now am happy :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases highlighted, edged and pva washed. These are taking longer than anticipated, and still 5/14 of the army still to paint.  :o
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Flocks, tufts, clump and scatter done tonight.
Early night, photos tomorrow and then the last units to carry on with...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Some trial basing for 6mm mdf Napoleonics last night, to see if I like them. They are from Commission Figurines and are very nice in a 'Pippin Fort' sort of way.

Techno

I wonder if I can finish off the Lizards today.  :-\
Think they might just run into tomorrow, with what's left to complete these wee chaps.
Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

About to have a go at making cheesecake.

Yes, I am aware it's not directly wargames-related. Some of us try to have a life, you know.