'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Never trust an Englishman FK.

If we're going to be provocative :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Kop for that, as the Tommies said in 1902. And William Wallace was a descendant of an Anglo-Norman family; ah yes, Robert Bruce didn't trust him.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

In the words of Maria Theresa, when the ambassador told her England was pulling out of a critical alliance, "I wish to God your miserable little ditch did not exist, so that you knew what it meant to be part of Europe!"

toxicpixie

We are truly the most blessed isle indeed!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leman

Funny how we travel to Europe but we don't live there.

Techno

Hour plus skinning the elf riders' bows.....So I don't have to wait two or three hours for the putty to set properly tomorrow..... :D

Fed the Mother in Law. :-<

Now off to read the manuals for the two (b*stard) digital cameras, so I can go back to using a manual setting on the pair of them. (This is for Mrs T's new project.   X_X ...She's out doing horsey stuff, at the moment.)

I LIKED my old 35mm SLR Pentax......I'd learned (learnt ?) how to use that, without even having to think....I'm too old to go through manuals that are as big as the wretched items themselves.

Cheers - Mr Rushed.

FierceKitty

Reinforced Skythians this morning; now ditto for the Scots. Good to be painting again.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

32 18mm French Napoleonic cavalry base coated and inked.
48 10mm Mongol horses same
13 Warband bases inked.

Not bad seeing as I got home yesterday and was photographing the last batch of figures until 9:30 last night!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Mondays and Tuesdays I teach late, and then hit Bangkok traffic at its least amiable on my homeward way. Little time or energy for painting, these dark times.

Leman

Final base colours on Belgians today.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Armour done on Mongols, mostly.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Subedai

Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Techno

Apart from the teeniest bit of cleaning up.....Wood Elf riders completed..

Started on the warriors, this morning.
(Some of those are going to be 'piggies' to tweak, because of the big cloaks....LOADS more white metal dust all over the place.....Mostly on my hands and the cutting mat.  X_X...My hearing is definitely getting worse from using the Dremmel so often.  ;) :P)

Cheers - Phil

Subedai

Still turning out different types of buildings for my 6mm WWII Campaign project. Plus painting a battalion of British 6mm infantry for same.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!