'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Thank you. People seem a bit shaken. I'm mainly bewildered that nobody appears to be claiming responsibility.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Good to hear from you, thoughts with Thailand
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Did cross my mind, how's FK? Glad you're OK.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

FierceKitty

Thanks, all. But the floods in Burma have been far more serious, if people would put it into perspective.
Still no parcel.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Guess what still wasn't waiting in the postbox when I got home?  :'(

Techno

I bet the Thai Postal service is going to be especially 'twitchy' at the moment.  :(
Cheers - Phil

Techno

First code of next Warband range finished last week....Leon's 'repair' sent and received at Pendraken HQ.
Two more codes should be finished today or tomorrow. Not much to do to those...I'll only be held up waiting for putty to dry from time to time.
Made a two and a half mm tall 'wossname' to go with the next  runestone. (Leon likes this !......Well...he says he does... ;D ;D ;D ;D)

Sent another invoice to Leon, 'cos the sorting machine chewed the original......At least a bit of it arrived in a plastic bag, so it didn't go totally awol.
I think I should get a free stamp from the PO for that.  :-\

For some reason, received a package addressed to someone in Bangkok......Wasn't anything interesting, so I threw it in the bin.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Quote from: Techno on 25 August 2015, 08:00:32 AM
First code of next Warband range finished last week....Leon's 'repair' sent and received at Pendraken HQ.
Two more codes should be finished today or tomorrow. Not much to do to those...I'll only be held up waiting for putty to dry from time to time.
Made a two and a half mm tall 'wossname' to go with the next  runestone. (Leon likes this !......Well...he says he does... ;D ;D ;D ;D)

Sent another invoice to Leon, 'cos the sorting machine chewed the original......At least a bit of it arrived in a plastic bag, so it didn't go totally awol.
I think I should get a free stamp from the PO for that.  :-\

For some reason, received a package addressed to someone in Bangkok......Wasn't anything interesting, so I threw it in the bin.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Tax leeks and massed male voice choirs! Bring back Thatcher!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Painting mojo returning slowly, probably due to the wet weather of late. Trying to clear the odd figure here and there that are clogging up my paint tray.

Leman

Just had a rebase to make my figures more rule friendly. Austrians (1866) just been given the treatment.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Subedai

Quote from: Steve J on 25 August 2015, 09:27:39 AM
Painting mojo returning slowly, probably due to the wet weather of late. Trying to clear the odd figure here and there that are clogging up my paint tray.

If I ever misplace -I never lose it completely- my painting mojo I will make something or research something or write something until I find it again. As long as it's wargame related I keep my interest going. The only problem is that if it goes half way through a project I usually get enthused about something completely different!

Quote from: Leman on 25 August 2015, 09:56:27 AM
Just had a rebase to make my figures more rule friendly. Austrians (1866) just been given the treatment.

Rebasing...shudder!
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!