'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases inked. Next batch of 15mm Napoleonics base coated. Should get my batch finished tomorrow and the 15mms inked too. :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Deciding what to 'do' with the High Elf chariot crews, so I can 'tart them up' a bit.
Cheers - Phil

Leman

Enough machine guns completed for a GWSH2 BEF brigade. Very pleased with the combination of Vallejo Middlestone and Warlord Games' Soft Tone Ink.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Womble67

Hello all I'm starting to sort out the figures I've received back from Turbil Miniatures, I'll have some pictures sorted in the next few days.

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Three hours of report spell checking last night, so no painting done...
Have been trying to work out usable Polish fogr lists in the meantime...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Flock and flags left to do...

Subedai

All 6mm:

Samurai finished, Western Desert Brits finished, Centaurs finished and now I've started on a Halfling army.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leman

Successful day at the Waterloo 200 event at Liverpool's Victoria Gallery and Museum. The club staged D'Erlon's attack whilst I ran the W1815 game. Other areas had a re-enactor telling stories about Waterloo and the National Army Museum had contributed artefacts on loan, including one of the captured Eagles and a French dragoon helmet in stunning condition, plus a Waterloo campaign medal.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nowt done today, apart from sitting round at the in-laws in the sun! 8)

Leman

Shame on you. After being out in the sun, completed another unit of BEF and started on the Bavarians for BBB Froeschwiller. All 6mm Baccus.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Much flocking, labelling and flag affixing tonight. Hopefully bag some decent photos tomorrow.

Matt J

Been scatty couple of weeks with work, kids and cricket season but managed to finish a M48 Patton last night with Loach and Huey Heli's up next.
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Steve J

Sod all of late due to work pressures :(.

Techno

Destructive, rather than constructive/creative day here  :( (:|  ;)......Dremmel and piercing saw got a lot of use.....
Be more fun tomorrow.  :)
Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Vandal - what were you destroying ?

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021