'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

First new Indian longbowmen based, and suitably intimidating they look too.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Some more figures based for Gruntz last night. Ready for some basing grit to be added and then priming.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Back on the 18mm French for a mate, and other blur units... :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Subedai

Quote from: Leman on 10 May 2015, 03:09:15 PM
Had a crack at some 6mm WWI British this morning. Surprised at how quickly they painted up. Coat of soft tone finished them off nicely.

Irregular? If so it took me approximately 5 minutes to paint each block. Nice little chaps as are most of their WW I range.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leman

These particular boyos were Baccus, but my Belgians are Irregular. However during the course of this week I have to produce Confederate generals, artillery and HQs for an upcoming Altar of Freedom game next Thursday: Seven Pines.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Shako covers and trousers last night. Flesh and wash on flesh done too.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ney done whilst waiting for inks to dry.  8)
Line need belts/piping/cuffs/collars/hair/bread bags/pom-poms and they're done!   :-\

Leman

If that is Ney he looks terrific.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Leman

I have an Altar of Freedom game coming up next Thursday and have to add (in 6mm) 3 stands of guns, 1 stand of generals, 3 HQs, four 3mm buildings, some 3mm snake fences,  over 6feet of 3mm railway and a mass of road, not to mention a shed load of wooded terrain. Trip to the big model railway shop in Liverpool on Monday, as well as printing off and making up some of the freebie stuff from the AoF site. Other terrain provided by Paper Terrain. Apart from my shopping trip, not expecting to get out much before next Friday.

Techno

Terrific, Will.  :-bd

Cheers - Phil.

Subedai

Quote from: Leman on 16 May 2015, 03:04:31 PM
I have an Altar of Freedom game coming up next Thursday and have to add (in 6mm) 3 stands of guns, 1 stand of generals, 3 HQs, four 3mm buildings, some 3mm snake fences,  over 6feet of 3mm railway and a mass of road, not to mention a shed load of wooded terrain. Trip to the big model railway shop in Liverpool on Monday, as well as printing off and making up some of the freebie stuff from the AoF site. Other terrain provided by Paper Terrain. Apart from my shopping trip, not expecting to get out much before next Friday.

Well that's Monday morning sorted, what are you going to do for the rest of the week?   :)
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leman

paulr

Quote from: mad lemmey on 16 May 2015, 08:39:08 AM
Ney done whilst waiting for inks to dry.  8)
:-bd =D> :-bd =D> Will look even better when flocked

Quote from: mad lemmey on 16 May 2015, 08:39:08 AM
Line need belts/piping/cuffs/collars/hair/bread bags/pom-poms and they're done!   :-\

Say it quickly, it sounds less to do ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just down to facings/colour/cuffs/water bottles/pom-poms..