'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Having to paint some 6mm Prussians and Bavarians in order to play my first BBB game.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Steve J

Finished off my A7V and 3 armoured cars for my AVBCW forces. Very happy with the result as the whole force has a nice unified look. All that remains are for some balkenkreuz to be added that are in the post from Minibits.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Facings and cuffs done, then maybe the insanity set it, lace, buttonholes, why? Eeek!  :'(
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 07 December 2014, 01:02:23 AM
Facings and cuffs done, then maybe the insanity set it, lace, buttonholes, why? Eeek!  :'(

You can do it, Will !
Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I did do it, but was bozz-eyed by the end!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Finished 3 horse artillery limbers for use with my AVBCW forces. At present a pretty productive period which is nice.

Steve J

Based and primed an Empress Miniatures four man SAS squad for use with 'No End In Sight' modern skirmish rules. Hope to have them finished in time for a game on Saturday...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Steve J

QuoteHope to have them finished in time for a game on Saturday...

Work just put pay to any chance of getting these finished. Not going to rush them, so will find other things to paint... :-\.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

A night of PVA and sand.

No, it's not like that. Applied to bases! Sheesh!

Assembled six more bases of Mongols too.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Inked bases.
Assembled Argentine special forces squad too.
Basically thinking into the Xmas gap and what to do and future projects...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Oh... And six stands of Ashigaru and nine stands of palisades for the Samurai.

FierceKitty

Assyrian chariots ready for action; expect to finish the first archer regiment today, and maybe one more before departure for Italy.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases painted, sealed, flocked and labelled.
Flags later, maybe a photo or thirty tomorrow... Maybe...

Hertsblue

Tunneling into my lead mountain in the last week I've come across nearly 500 unpainted German and British WW2 Skytrex 15mm figures I'd forgotten I had. Hmmmmm, must do something about them.... 
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net