'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hertsblue

Quote from: FierceKitty on 28 November 2014, 05:05:42 AM
The rest of my Assyrians have been ordered. With my luck, I'll be in Rome when they arrive.

Are you flying "All Luggage In Turkey Aircraft Landed In Africa"?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

FierceKitty

Air France. But the Assyrians won't be flying an airline named after a country that didn't exist in their day.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Hertsblue

Quote from: FierceKitty on 28 November 2014, 09:56:03 AM
Air France. But the Assyrians won't be flying an airline named after a country that didn't exist in their day.

Which opens a whole can of worms regarding temporal shift, since they never achieved manned flight - well, not that anyone recorded on clay tablets....

www.rulesdepot.net

Leman

Icarus obviously kept the info to himself.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

I understand his system crashed on him.

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wood work, backpacks and turn-backs tonight...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

www.rulesdepot.net

Steve J

Finished two scratch built 28mm Afghan/West African buildings this morning. Took longer than I thought, but am happy with the result. Next time I know how to make the process much quicker in terms of painting.

FierceKitty

First Assyrian cavalry unit painted. A small one, but that's a useful morale-booster at the start.

Steve J

Based up another part of an IHMN Company. Having today off as TOIL has been quite productive so far :). Hope to finish some AVBCW vehicles tonight...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Webbing and hat brims tonight,
Decided to pop to my local art shop and shell out on some decent white acrylic (my usual doesn't cover bight colours well). Went for Daller and Rowley professional level titanium white. Really impressed.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Assyrian chariots undercoated. I'm alarmed, as usual; it's always tricky to fit the crew into the car, so I foresee trouble in the near future. But they are clearly going to look almost good enough to compensate for their inevitably wimpish battlefield performance.

O Dinas Powys

This week I prepped, primed and inked figures for a top secret, army-sized project required for a certain point a month or so into the new year... :-$
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Hertsblue

Begun painting dismounted Russian dragoons for the GNW. Very necessary as Czar Peter's horsemen often operated on foot. However, I've now grasped the enormity of the task - there are to be six regiments of dragoons; each regiment comprises 5 squadrons. Each regiment has a different coloured uniform, so I can't just paint a generic dismounted dragoon. And if some likely lad wants to dismount all his dragoons (and one will, as sure as eggs is eggs) I'm looking to provide 30 squadrons of the little devils.

Nurse! The screens - quickly!

www.rulesdepot.net