'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Finally got around to making a start on my Brick Lane Commune for IHMN. I've been faffing around far too long, worrying about whether to magic wash or not etc. So I just decided to start on block colours and see how things went. Feels really good to have started these after so long.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Based some ships, fixed a few dents and scratches on the 15mm army I'm using this weekend, did lots of research...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Finally attacked my spare room - out with the horrible old computer desk and in with a new painting table. Now to clear the floor space and then get a 6'x4' set up. Wargames room by next week!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 30 September 2014, 11:01:37 AM
Finally attacked my spare room - out with the horrible old computer desk and in with a new painting table. Now to clear the floor space and then get a 6'x4' set up. Wargames room by next week!

Provided there isn't a spoiling attack by the spiders at dawn.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Finally chosen base coats and inked Mongol Horse Archers tonight, taken me days to find shades I was happy with. Think this could be a difficult army to keep the mojo up on, I hate irregulars...  :D ;)
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

Nearly at the end of my celtic project, will post pictures in a few days.  I'm quite excited about starting my next project which is AWI

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Far too busy buying more toys to actually do any work on the toys I already own.

Muppet.

Womble67

Quote from: nikharwood on 01 October 2014, 10:51:18 AM
Far too busy buying more toys to actually do any work on the toys I already own.

I think where all guilty of that nick

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Highlights of base colours, fur, cuffs, reins and equipment all done tonight.

And that's not Nik's Totty post requests! ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

First batch of figures finished and varnished for the day, walk into town and then start batch 2.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just finished a platoon of Falklands British infantry, and one vehicle for the Falklands, should get the second one done tonight too. Greatly productive day not at work! :D 8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Two Falklands vehicles finished tonight, just got to base this lot up now! :D

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Womble67

The Wargames Directory