'A Tale of Four Gamers'

Started by Steve J, 28 August 2012, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

And now the Remi are under the brush.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ten Ashigaru bowmen from primed to finished tonight in two phases. 4:15-5 base colours and inks, 8-9:30 & 10-11:30 details details.
Hope to base them up soon, with this it gives me three bases of peasants, three of Ashigaru and three of foot Samurai.
Now to up the Ashigaru&peasent to hard nut ratio...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Tigurini on the production line, but won't be done before I depart for 'Nam tomorrow morning. If I'm one of the lucky ones and make it back alive, I'll resume.

paulr

Quote from: FierceKitty on 03 June 2014, 01:50:25 AM
Tigurini on the production line, but won't be done before I depart for 'Nam tomorrow morning. If I'm one of the lucky ones and make it back alive, I'll resume.

Sounds an 'interesting' trip  ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sand and pva, plus assembled three more units for my Samurai army.
Not exciting, but it shrinks the lead pile by 2 1/2 packs...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

2nd battalion of the Uppland Regiment now complete apart from a bit of flock and some tufts. The pikes now sit on their own base in one block, although I've allocated a colour to each company as before.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

After a daughter enforced break of five nights (grrr) last night I finished main painting on seven more stands of barbarians, assembled the tusks on a mammoth (Thanks Leon) and got some Dark Elves and Trolls to 'one more night' status!

FierceKitty

My last barbarians are half done too; concerning which, why do the Gallic horse not have shields?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sounds like the start of a joke...
I don't know, why don't Gallic Horse have shields?

Techno

Because hooves aren't much cop at holding anything ?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Trolls, Barbarian infantry and mammoth, dark elf and high elf reinforcements all finished apart from basing.
Rats and wood elves next.

Matt J

Amhersts, Lascalles regiments and light infantry battalion now almost finished for Quebec, just commands and basing to do.

Also finished a converted armoured land rover for my NUF farmers militia for zombie games  :)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Rats done, dark elf spider herders and barbarian skirmish archers started and finished tonight too!