Falkland's Range Released!

Started by Leon, 17 August 2012, 02:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Sounds good to me. ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Now I need to order myself some too!   ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

Wondered if there were any further figures coming out for this range - more argentinians perhaps?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 04 February 2013, 09:56:52 PM
Wondered if there were any further figures coming out for this range - more argentinians perhaps?

I've got a list of some odds and ends which need doing, but I've not chatted with Phil or Mart about them yet!   :-[
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 04 February 2013, 09:58:05 PM
I've got a list of some odds and ends which need doing, 
:)
but I've not chatted with Phil or Mart about them yet!   :-[
#-o :P

Nosher

I've got a list of some odds and ends which need doing, but I've not chatted with Phil or Mart about them yet!   :-[

No worries ;)

It's not like I dont have enough to paint already :-[
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Gran76

There might be a couple of WW2 American & Marine figs that you might be able to use for the Aregentines...

A16: Bazooka (not really a super bazooka but cant see it being far off)
A40 : .50 cal team ( might just have to shave the backpack off or use as is)
MC7 : BAR gunner prone ( was thinking of using this as a FN Heavy Barrel as this weapon was the squads SAW but was prone to jamming)
MC11 : Senior Officer ( has an utility cap which some of Argentine officers wore)
Vietnam Range AV14 UH-1 Huey ( Argentines used this with a vertical yellow stripe towards rear)

Im sure there are more.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

If u=you've not seen Dougie's entry in the 'OPEN- ARMY' category of the 2013 painting competition, then - WOW!  8) :o 8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner