As requested, WWII Refugees!

Started by Leon, 16 August 2012, 05:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

As promised in the Top 10 Requests thread, the designer has spent a bit of time this month working on the No.1 requested item, the WWII Refugees!

We're really chuffed with these, they're exactly what we had in mind, with a nice mix of poses/types.  From left to right, we've got a chap carrying his belongings over his shoulder, a lady sitting on an upturned box, a young girl, a small boy, an elderly man with his walking stick, and finally an old woman pulling a hardcart containing her possessions.

We'll get these moulded up and released as soon as possible!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Bernie

Excellent looking figures - well done

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

lentulus

HPFlashman

Best regards,

Harry

Derek H

I'll be getting some of them when they're ready.  perfect for my France 1940 project.

nikharwood

Poggle

Excellent! I can find uses for them.  :)

Syr Hobbs

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

SV52

"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Hertsblue

What sort of scenarios are you people dreaming up that require hordes of refugees? As non-combattants their only function is to get slaughtered or, at best, get in the way. No, don't tell me, I don't want to know....  :P
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

GordonY

Scenarios, eh!!!

Well you could (if yer utterly tasteless) construct using barbed wire a very tall fence with gates and watchtowers.....................

No lets not even go there chaps.

Can we get some of these with rifles/sten guns, I could see a use for them in D-Day scenarios as French resistance, just stat them up as fairly rubbish and you'd be good to go. BUT you do need one female in the "Leesten Vaerly Carefooly, I shall Say zis onley wance..." pose.