Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

He's got nothing on me. ;)

I wish I had a proper build for a bloke....Then I might be able to be at the top of a ladder...and undo 'things' that need undoing. (Rather than swearing at the Universe.....I DID win in the end, though. )

Cheers - Mr I'm going to have a really hot bath tonight, to ease Mr Back. ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

The last time I went up a set of ladders the bloody things broke thankfully I never hurt myself since then I've been wary of ladders.

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

I don't mind going UP the ladder......I don't mind getting onto the big barn's roof...(It's 'only'  about 20 feet up....But that's enough to do a lot of damage if I fell off.) And I don't mind walking along the very edge of the roof.

What gets me 'jittery' is getting my feet on the top few rungs of the ladder, when I'm coming down....'Cos I can't see exactly what I'm doing.

While I was up on the roof, yesterday....happy as anything....and having told Von I was perfectly safe......."Go and get on with the gee-gees, Von, I'm fine".....A gust of wind took the ladder crashing down....She thought I'd fallen off the roof. :o

Cheers - Phil

Chris Pringle

Oi you lot, careful with bringing all those ladders into the bar - too late, there goes my pint.

I wouldn't mind so much only it was a pint of absinthe, and it's bloody hard to get the real thing round here.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Listen, stop arguing about the rules, you go UP ladders, DOWN snakes!

No Westie, you can't put a real diamondback on the board again...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Do you want me to see if I can find that young adder, I let loose a while ago ?

(I hope it's 'done well'.)

Cheers - Phil

fsn

Yes ...  *snurk* ... quite well ...
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

Snake Bites all round, barman!  <:-P

Quote from: Techno on 26 September 2018, 12:09:35 PM

While I was up on the roof, yesterday....happy as anything....and having told Von I was perfectly safe......."Go and get on with the gee-gees, Von, I'm fine".....A gust of wind took the ladder crashing down....She thought I'd fallen off the roof. :o

X_X  X_X

If a stray Ostrich ever wanders into the farm, Phil, be extra careful ....

Has anyone else noticed that ever since poor Rod Hull "fell off his roof," Emu's been keeping a low profile? Just saying ...

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

fsn

These free crisps are stale.

They are crisps.

Aren't they?

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Not sure, the eczema has been troubling me of late...

fsn

That is disgusting.

Cheese and onion.  :-&

Orcs

The Peanuts on the bas also are not very salty - have you been sucking them and putting them back Nobby?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

fsn

No! But look ... if I put one in here ... then *uugh* ... it pops out ... *Snurk* ... here!  :D

Techno

Talking of crisps.

The local 'mini supermarket'.....Had some new different flavours, on offer recently.....Really spicy....They were awesome......But I've not seen them since the promotion finished.
I wish 'they'd' doing that sort of thing.

(New flavours that you really think are brill....Then you never see them again ! >:( >:( >:()

Cheers - Phil