Some pics from Claymore

Started by Leon, 10 August 2012, 05:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 10 August 2012, 07:51:18 PM
You think he would leave the youngster (you) alone?

You don't just simply "play a game"
This is folly!

He always leaves me alone, most often on the morning when the stand needs setting up...  >:(   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Luddite

Lovely pics Leon.

interesting to note that i've yet to see a decent 40k display game at a show.  They always seem to look 'naff' for some reason... :-\
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

sebigboss79

Quote from: Luddite on 10 August 2012, 11:09:50 PM
Lovely pics Leon.

interesting to note that i've yet to see a decent 40k display game at a show.  They always seem to look 'naff' for some reason... :-\

There is your reason...

General Bt Sherman

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Malbork

Great pics but I think the caption that says Latvia 1919 is on the wrong one.  According to the caption we can see in the piccie it's a Spanish medieval set to..

Would like to see the Latvian pic as I'm toying with doing the RCW in that neck of the woods...

alnewhaven

I think the latvian game is in the 2 pics above the Society of Ancients game.  Numbers 17 & 18?
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
-(Sign over the entrance to the SR-71 operating location Kadena, Japan).

Leon

Quote from: Malbork on 13 August 2012, 01:10:28 PM
Great pics but I think the caption that says Latvia 1919 is on the wrong one.  According to the caption we can see in the piccie it's a Spanish medieval set to..

Would like to see the Latvian pic as I'm toying with doing the RCW in that neck of the woods...

Quote from: alnewhaven on 13 August 2012, 01:59:03 PM
I think the latvian game is in the 2 pics above the Society of Ancients game.  Numbers 17 & 18?

Yep...  :-[

Changed that now!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!