WW1 Bits

Started by Tinfish, 11 March 2010, 10:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Martyn on 10 June 2010, 09:47:57 PM
If Pendraken are going to produce these guns will they have correct crew figures to go with them? :(

Yep!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toolsey

Hello Leon
I do not know if others have asked but i would like to request WW1 Russian infantry Advancing in Greatcoat with Cap and fur hat please.
Thanks

lekw

I have a few pictures on my blog. You may have to look around but I think I have some on the linked page. Sorry they are a bit dark. Very nice figures.

http://myblog-lekw.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-01-05T12%3A39%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

If you would like I can take a few more pictures of the Russians and add to the blog this weekend?

toolsey

Hello lekw,

Thanks for info.

Have looked at your blog, very nice pictures, hope you can add more, also maybe you know but in the Pendraken 1877 Russo Turkish war range there is a Russian figure adv with fixed bayonet peaked cap and  rolled greatcoat which could pass for a WW1 Russian soldier, the code is RT2 Russian foot, furashka.
Cheers

lekw

Thank you very much I was not aware of the Russo Turkish figure and will have to buy some of those packs to add. I also seem to have misunderstood the original post and am sorry about that. I actually thought the post was asking for pictures of the WWI Russians. I hope forum members do not mind that I added the link to my blog.

Anyhow, yes I would also gofor new WWI russian packs. I am going to add some more 10mm pictures to the blog shortly. I am painting some of the WW1 Africa figures this weekend. Again sorry about misreading the post, and I hope the link to the blog was at least somewhat helpfull. I find pictures of figures go a long way.

toolsey

Hello again lewk

Its good to see your blog,  hope you put up pictures of your WW1 Africa figures
Toolsey

lekw

Okay added a few Russians to the blog. Hope to get the few East Africans I have painted up on the blog in the next few days. Hope forum members enjoy.

Agent Brown

Hi
I was wondering what the chances were of these coming into production? Rifle grenadiers for the Briits, Americans and French and bombers for everybody. It would enable the proper squad structure to be used for platoon and company level games. 1x bomber squad, 1x rifle grenadier squad, 1x Lewis  gun/Chauchat squad and 1x rifle squad for a Brit and American platoon, the French were a bit looser but still need the figures. German'sdidn't really bother with rifle grenades.
I don't have any of your WW1 Western Front packs, just the Middle East, so if these figures already exist in some packs then I apologise (but could you tell me which ones?).
Cheers

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Agent Brown - the British Organisation is Leiws SECTION, Bomb SECTION, and 1-2 Rifle Sections. From memory the mills bomb was fires from a cup discharger which was fited to the bayonet fitment.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Agent Brown

Sorry if my termnology was off but I'm pretty sure everyone knew what I meant. A platoon of 4 sectons then, each of roughly 8-10 men. Lewis section wth 1-2 Lewis gunners plus supports, Rifle Grenade secton with 3-4 rifle grenadiers plus supports, Bomber section with 4-5 bombers plus supports and a Rifle section with 8-10 riflemen.

The_Shootist

The French WW1 grenade launcher can be used for WW2 army lists as well, still waiting patiently for VB launcher to be done. Oh and mortars infnatry etc etc

setterjaune

HELLO,
Have you intention to make early Belgian lancers,Chasseurs à Cheval (with mitrailleuses Hotchkiss portatives), infantry in chapeau(carabiniers) and limbers?
French early chasseur à cheval, zouaves and limbers?
Thank you.

DaveH

I'll add my support for this  request as rifle grenadiers and bombers would help finish off the late WWI for the western front.

fred.

Me too - I quite fancy doing trench raids in 10mm and these would be useful figures to have.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts