CorvetteK225

I finished up the 17th today.

Thanks for looking!  :)

David

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: CorvetteK225 on 04 August 2012, 11:31:32 PM
Thanks for looking!  :)

David

No sweat! And thank you for destroying my self-esteem as a model painter! Instead of painting a Scottish tercio tomorrow, I'll spend another day slumping in my desk chair, staring out the window and sighing 'What's the use...?'  :(

Seriously, that is some great stuff Sir!  : 8)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

nikharwood

Beautifully painted  8)

FierceKitty

That's like having Penelope Cruz do a strip for you and thanking you for looking afterwards!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Nosher

Quote from: FierceKitty on 05 August 2012, 02:18:13 AM
That's like having Penelope Cruz do a strip for you and thanking you for looking afterwards!

:o :o :o

In the words of Cap'n Jack... you need to get yourself a girl mate ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nav

05 August 2012, 08:09:45 AM #5 Last Edit: 05 August 2012, 08:11:21 AM by Nav
Nice cavalry, im going to paint my 17th light dragoons tomorrow, my AWI Brit army arrived today which means alot of painting for me.  ;) ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Really great stuff there, really look wonderful!  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

FierceKitty

I'm well provided for, but thanks for caring. ;)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Aart Brouwer

I think I'll get through the day on that thought, thank you.  :)  :-[

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Hertsblue

Absolutely beautiful. Now, if I can stop my hands shaking......  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

CorvetteK225

Thanks for the kindly critiques!  :-[  I went too many years with very little painting being accomplished on my bench. Now, I hope to move along a little quicker. Next up are some AWI 28mm Brit LI while is squeeze in some 10mm early war Continentals.

David

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

CorvetteK225

Thanks Leon. The paintwork is only half of the glory. It takes a quality figure to start with as well!

David

Minenfeld