August Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 August 2012, 03:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: MR T on 01 August 2012, 08:28:36 PM
Hi Leon, will you have the ACW new releases at claymore and  if so can you put some of the artillery aside for me looking for 4  packs of guns and 2 and 2 of the crew?    :-\

M

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get cast up in time for the show, so could you throw me an email through, and I'll make sure we've got what you need?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

MR T

MR T

Nav

FierceKitty

Painting the last of my Mahdists today; counting the days till the Hadedowah camel-riders allow me to finish the army....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Dave T

Just when I think I'm comig to the end point on my ACW army you bring more out. These look really good and I like the way you have split the packs up wit hthe the new range, with art pieces and different crew sets, also the split with horse holders and dismounted. It makes it easier to build the force I want.

Congrats on a good expansion to the range!

Will you have the full range at Colours in Sept?

Dave T

Leon

Quote from: Dave T on 02 August 2012, 05:28:03 PM
Just when I think I'm comig to the end point on my ACW army you bring more out. These look really good and I like the way you have split the packs up wit hthe the new range, with art pieces and different crew sets, also the split with horse holders and dismounted. It makes it easier to build the force I want.

Congrats on a good expansion to the range!

Will you have the full range at Colours in Sept?

Glad you like them!

For the shows, it's always best to let us know what you'd like in advance, so that we can make sure we've got it for you.  We'll be trying to bring as much of it as possible, but it'll all depend on how busy we are in the lead up.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

Superbe. Wish I had time and money to actually do another army but Lee is a definate buy. Any plans to do Longstreet as well?

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 02 August 2012, 09:09:10 PM
Superbe. Wish I had time and money to actually do another army but Lee is a definate buy. Any plans to do Longstreet as well?

We're all done for the General's at this stage.  If anyone in particular was being mentioned again and again, then we could look at adding them further down the line.  Also, the sales of this first eight will have an affect on whether we do more.

8)

sebigboss79

James Longstreet, CSA ..... 8) I could put his name in my signature. Would that be mentioning enough  :-\

I figure you will have ACW stuff with you at Claymore so I might have a look at the Generals. One of them looks very similar to Longstreet, think it is Hood....

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 02 August 2012, 09:19:35 PM
James Longstreet, CSA ..... 8) I could put his name in my signature. Would that be mentioning enough  :-\

I figure you will have ACW stuff with you at Claymore so I might have a look at the Generals. One of them looks very similar to Longstreet, think it is Hood....

I'd best try and get some cast up then eh?!   :D

sebigboss79

Hood and Lee should be sure bets....will research what colours I need. You will also have some Vallejos with you?

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 02 August 2012, 09:28:22 PM
Hood and Lee should be sure bets....will research what colours I need. You will also have some Vallejos with you?

Yep, all the Model Colour range, possibly the Game Colours as well, although I'm not sure how much space we'll have for everything.

sebigboss79

Quote from: Leon on 02 August 2012, 09:30:28 PM
Yep, all the Model Colour range, possibly the Game Colours as well, although I'm not sure how much space we'll have for everything.

VAL961  :D

The others I already got. Just need to investigate what colour the details on the cuffs Mr Longstreet and Mr Lee preferred.

sebigboss79

Okay, my mistake. Should add VAL943 as well .. that was Longstreets Uniform colour. With yellow (!!!) trim at the cuff